By the way there are no more nickname changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ben tu peux voter pour dire si t d'accord ou pas avec se que l'autre personne dit ! faque metont t'on chiffre je suposse que y'as ben des personne qui sont d'accord avec toi . c des suposition je me demande si on peux aller dans le négatif :dunno: ???

Spiter_01 said:
can't wait till spring

Don't count on it. The company that makes Vbulletin (Jelsoft) refuses to give any kind of release date. We've actually been waiting over a year for the final version of VB3 and it's still not finished.

it's getting better and better , but I miss

the quick smilies list
the QUOTE button , "reply" is confusing , and sucks! lol
mmmm what's next....well I prefer the old setup (when you read the thread.)

anyways...I'll get use to it..

MrSpace said:
ya des tonnes de copies de nouvelles fonctions (threaded view, etc)

MAIS

Il manque deux choses

1- LA VITESSE.. je pensait que le nouveau sereur serait rapide!

2- Le textbox pour repondre sans toujours avoir a cliquer sur repondre, ca sauve plusieurs page load quand t'as pas besoin de loader une nouvelle page pour repondre, ce qui aiderait peut etre pour le point 1-.

Etienne

C'est un logiciel "beta" encore.

danny wut happend to the nicknames....how come some users have registered users and some have lives at the track for example?

SpoonRacing said:
danny wut happend to the nicknames....how come some users have registered users and some have lives at the track for example?

DannyITR said:
The user titles should be enabled soon.

Seems like this question should be put in FAQ :D

Good job on the new forum Danny...still have to get used to it :bigup:
(I hate change!!!)

SpoonRacing said:

well danny said that he would fix it soon so it shoulnd't be so long !
and your guess is as good as mine why some people are registered user and others arn't

Spiter_01 said:
your guess is as good as mine why some people are registered user and others arn't

People can post if they aren't registered users? I haven't seen any unregistered users yet?

cvcsleeper said:
People can post if they aren't registered users? I haven't seen any unregistered users yet?

well i mean some people are registered user and other are
ex: platinum racer,newbie, black dmond member, you get what im trying to say !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back