Regulation on Parking. Visibility on concrete blocks

goden99

My friend's office parking added concrete blocks to separate a few spots. He was leaving the parking spot and clipped one denting his passenger door.

I think he can have the parking lot company pay for the damage because they are clearly not visible. I know in Alberta they have to install a pole on them so you could see where they are, where can i find the rules for Montreal Quebec parking spots.

Is this real life?????

Can't drive for shit and it's someone else's fault? Good thing it wasn't a child or an animal.

Is this real life?????

Can't drive for shit and it's someone else's fault? Good thing it wasn't a child or an animal.

Dude you don't put concrete blocks one day in the parking lot separating random spots. They need to have them clearly identified.

Example you can't have a stop sign with out a white line indicating where it is to stop. Rules are Rules.

readImage

Please if you have nothing to say that adds value. Go somewhere else.

Clearly these blocks can not be seen from the car if you are parked next to one.

Please if you have nothing to say that adds value. Go somewhere else.

Clearly these blocks can not be seen from the car if you are parked next to one.

Provide us for pictures for evaluation.

So you were asking if there were regulations for private property?

there is no stupid parking marking law on a private proprety. I beleive your friend is a mon ami that lowball everyone on kijiji

It's private property there's no law, I'm willing to bet the blocks were there when he parked so he should've seem them

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back