nAUN4l.jpg

ro0gAl.jpg

mXq4Zl.jpg

rtNwrl.jpg

RAWh2l.jpg

VmyWjl.jpg

PxpMel.jpg

IS250 Steering Wheel /w Paddle Shifters $260

Steering Wheel in excellent condition. No airbag. What is included is a steering wheel airbag cover. The airbag cover for this wheel is very hard to come by. It allows you to have a nice looking complete steering wheel without an airbag underneath. The paddle shifters for this steering wheel work with the Suprastick. I'm selling the entire steering column and the wheel together. On the side of the steering wheel there are two plastic covers not included.Side Cover 1
Side Cover 2. You can order these from any Lexus Dealership, from Sewell they are $5 each. Part numbers 45186 and 45187. Link to Sewell Parts page for this Steering Wheel.

Brand New Suprastick Auto ECU Controller $300

The Suprastick Auto ECU allows you to control the shift points of your automatic. It also lets you manually shift gears. I purchased the IS250 steering wheel and the Suprastick to have paddle shifting on the SC400. The Suprastick is brand new and has never been used. It's also the latest model. Works with all 4 speed automatic Toyota Transmissions (Supra MK3, Supra MK4, SC300, SC400, Soarer, GS300, GS400, LS400, Aristo).

I'll even throw in the steering radio control adapter for free!

AS-WIPS Pioneer & Sony Steering Radio Control Adapter FREE

This adapter allows you to use the radio controls on a steering wheel with your aftermarket radio.

J'ai mi tous sa a vendre sur clublexus.com hier. J'ai decendu les prix ici pour des ventes locals. La suprastick te permet de controller comment l'automatic shift et aussi te permet de la controller manuellement. J'ai acheter le volant IS250 avec paddle shift pour utiliser avec le Suprastick. Le Suprastick est neuve (c'est la plus nouvelle version), c'etais jamais utiliser. Marche avec tous les transmissions automatic 4 vitesse de Toyota (Supra MK3, Supra MK4, SC300, SC400, Soarer, GS300, GS400, LS400, Aristo).

J'ai aussi des mags a vendre.

2x - Rays TRD T-3 Supra Wheels 18" (faite specifiquement pour le Supra MK4. Vraiement rare. One Piece Forged. Couleure Bronze)

18×9.5J Offset 38 5x114.3

Un des mags est un peu graffiner sur le lip. Mais c'est pas visible de loins.

0he85l.jpg

2ylNHl.jpg

2x Racing Hart 18". One Piece Forged.

18x8J Offset 32-33 (Je me souviens pas exactement) 5x114.3

CtIQ0l.jpg

lbZhFl.jpg

Les pneus sont des Achilles ATR Sport. A peu pres 50-60% de vie restant sur les 4.

Photo des mags sur un SC400. Les mags sont leger est la conduite est extremement bien.

OEYNxl.jpg

7rdTBl.jpg

$450 pour les 4 mags. C'est un super bon deal.

514-978-1890
David

Last edited:
New Price for Steering wheel $260. (plus I'm giving the radio control adapter for free)
Rays TRD & Racing Hart 18" $450. With tires!

Back