Wicked & Camelo Sunday Night Cruise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont know what he was running, i was too amazed by the car to ask about his engine!! stupid me! but it's probably fast! :) the engine is fast! :) that's all i know about the Supra!
:( i want one!!!

I would KILL to get my hands on a Supra TT!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......I know I have seen one last summer near St-John's and it was Black too!!Sick ass car

trying for pics!

Hopefully this works! :)
fc73ffa0.jpg

fc73ff9a.jpg

fc73ff82.jpg

fc73ff67.jpg

fc73ff47.jpg

fc73ff1d.jpg

fc73ff05.jpg

ummmmmmmmm.. THAT RED AUDI is mighty nice!

Is it a 1.8T or a 3.0??

Auto or Manual?

BTW.. Nice Supra! Maybe I will see it arround st-johns one of these days.

Vw_guy87

i think i've seen that Supra at Lafleurs last summer. Toyota Supra is one of those cars that has so much potential that it's not even funny.

Originally posted by Vw_guy87
ummmmmmmmm.. THAT RED AUDI is mighty nice!

Is it a 1.8T or a 3.0??

Auto or Manual?

BTW.. Nice Supra! Maybe I will see it arround st-johns one of these days.

Vw_guy87

heh! It's my dads! It's sadly automatic/tiptronic, which really in my opinion doesnt deliver much power for 180hp. it's a 1.8T.
Hub caps are dam ugly, putting rims back on soon enough.
And yeh that Supra! :D sooooo nice!
Tonight we doing another photo shoot, so look for more pics tongiht
RSX, Prelude, 5.0L Mustang, 240 SX, and maybe a 91 civic! heheh

:(

What a shame...:cry:
What ever,,, I have a friend which is in the same situation.. except hers is black... :)

Let me know what you will get(car wise)

Vw_guy87

I really hate Automatic cars!! so boring! anyways let's not argue about that!
Yeh i should be getting a car before June, which one i dunno! Probably an RSX or Integra! :) we'll see! It all comes down to insurance!
And my mom just got a new car! Protege 5, so that's alright for now for me to drive! but i want a CAR of my OWN! omg... it's killing me!

LOL....I'm sure whatever you choose, It's gonna be chill man, We're having fun with the RSX and Audi, even the Focus....lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back