Official World of Warcraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkseeker said:
I preordred the game, anyone else?

We should plan a guild ahead of time.

No preorder for me yet, I wanted to wait a little while to see if the lag issue we were experiencing on Test13 is fixed. It seemed ok yesterday evening though ... so I might preorder it soon.

As for creating a guild, I know Duberman is part of one right now, maybe some other MR members too. I'm planning on finding out on which server the "Quebec french WoW community" will be playing first though . I don't have any problem with english but... it'll be better like that if I want my gf to play too ;)

I played 1 hour last night ... my first try.

I made a Night Elf Hunter ... lvl 3 now.

I danced like 25 minutes of my time ... it was so funny ... everybody was dancing.

:laugh:

I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition, can't wait to have mini-diablo joining me in my quests.

You guys should try the /train emote with the gnomes! It's too funny!

World of Warcraft is now officialy out !

Who bought it or is going to buy it ? I'll prolly go buy it during my lunch hour, hoping to get my hands on one.

Now ... only need to find a good PvP server with lots of Quebecers :bigup:

I'm getting the CE edition, had it pre-ordered already.

Check out my guild, we have quite a few quebecers, we'll post the server we're gona be on.

Duberman said:
I'm getting the CE edition, had it pre-ordered already.

Check out my guild, we have quite a few quebecers, we'll post the server we're gona be on.

I can't, I'll be playing Alliance ;)

i sent my GF to hunt for a copy, hope she finds me one...

i'll be playing in a PvP server, horde side.

name will be Enkiel, a Priest

woot woot, my gf found me a copy... no collector edition, but that's fine...

i'll most likely be playing Horde on SkullCrusher, Enkiel the Priest :D

Ill be playing on Stormrage. I still have to gte my copy though. What if i dont have a credit card, can i still play?

It's cost a lot of money to play each month ! that's what might bug me, so I am not sure yet if I will buy it or not !

I wasn't able to play the demo, and I don,t even know what it's look like. And I don't want to join and everyone play like crazy always so they are good and I am always dead, you know what I mean.

So how is it ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back