Girl problems.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDN_Altima

Wassup pps....

Well, I put myself in a situation yesterday...

I was at a friend's bday dinner, knowing that I had plans with a girl later on at night.

It so happens that dinner was late and ending up leaving really late from there. I called her and she went off on me saying she wasted her time waiting for me, she could have done something else, I should have called her to let her know, etc.....

I apologized for not calling her and letting her know it was getting late at the dinner. That I admit, but she was pretty upset, making me feel upset.....

I called her this morning, but she hasnt returned my call......WTD?

Go to a flower shop.

Ask the person there for the: "I screwed up real bad" special.

I'm sure she will get over it... if not then shes fked up anyways :dunno:

That's odd kev

not much you CAN do in my opinion because if she cant see that you were celebrating a friends birthday then she isnt worth your time.
trust me, if you have to seperate friendships with a relationship it WONT WORK or at least you wont be happy. ever. enemies dont suddenly hang out together because of someone's best intrest...

Well, I mean I know I had made plans with her but the dinner went on too late.....

I like the flowers idea though.....Im just waiting for a call back from her.....

Should I call her again?

hard to say, every woman is diffrent. some like to be chased, some will just ignore you...

lets hope it isnt the latter. the world needs less of those.

All depends on your relation with her. Was she just a friend or more than this ? Were you getting out together or near getting out ?

that's change a lot of things.

I hear you.......

She's the kind that is playin' hard to get......but I think I really upset her last night.......

I feel like calling her again but not sure if itll make it worse....

if you already WENT out then theres a pretty good chance she wont stop being pissed, things change a lot the 2nd or 3rd time around..

Do I wait it out or go after her? :dunno:

im just at a lost as to what to do at this point. Im sure she is hurt and I feel responsible. *banghead*

So you stood her up?

eee, not a good thing to do..
like you said, it was your responsibility to call her to let her know either your running late or can't make it..

The fact that you didn't contact her during that night probably made her feel that you don't really want her.. thus, you have to win/woo her back!

But then again, why didn't she call you to ask if you were on your way or not???

I had told her I would be there around 10ish...but never got to call her back while I was at the dinner......

Ive already called, and left a message....Should I call her again?

I dunno I think she has the right to be pissed. She hung around waiting for you on a Friday night and you didn't show? Damn.
Wait until she cools off and calls you back. If she doesn't... well... it's your loss.

If I was her I would be pissed too, I hate waiting around for people.
But I think you should make sure she knows your sorry and try to make it up to her somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back