Girl problems.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats so homo about it? Uve never had issues about a girl or something u needed advise on or just needed to hear other's opinions?

NDN_Altima said:
Whats so homo about it? Uve never had issues about a girl or something u needed advise on or just needed to hear other's opinions?

Meh, nothing homo about your topic....moose just can't relate

Last edited:
Brat said:
games are so frustrating. I wish everyone would be straight to the point.

Quote of the week!!!

I hate playing games, I'm good at it but there is only 2 options when I play games: I win or we both lose...:(

LOL, and you call me a pus*y with my girl lol,

In all seriousness, you know what to do, make her feel welcomed and special, yo, i know who your talking about too lol, she doesnt seem to be the "hold a grudge" type. Honestly she is cool, do something stupid, like surprise her, Hey if you want, take a stuffed animal from my desk, NOT THE MONKEY! my girl loves those, Make her feel special and stuff. Once you make her smile, and your both looking at eachother face to face and smiling, everything will be forgiven!

Good luck, LOL

It's homo in a sense because it's such a smal matter. You all make it seem like they've been married for 50 years and she's divorcing him or something.

Obviously she's playing games and obviously you're falling for it. Not much to do right there.
ANd true, i cant relate to this, because i would never go through it. What a waste of time that would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back