Need really cheap things to eat

Status
Not open for further replies.
le moins cher c est daller boire le lait direct dans le pie a ferme pis de faire cuire la vache sur place... vole les oeufs en meme temps.... pis ramen un porc

Things to try this week:

-Rice with chicken
-Oat meal
-Pastas with vegetables in a pan

I tought about something else.... How about I get a girlfriend and always eat at her place.... that would not cost much...

SRT-What? said:
Things to try this week:

-Rice with chicken
-Oat meal
-Pastas with vegetables in a pan

I tought about something else.... How about I get a girlfriend and always eat at her place.... that would not cost much...

make sure u get a fat gf. they usually have more food in their house.

well he probably wants to keep is SRT-4, since when he will hit the "i need to go to the hospital" stage, he will probably use the SRT-4 to rush to the hospital!

smart idea!
lol sorry, i got 2 much imagination..

Anyway, get some publi-sac , its crazy that some stuff ar dead cheap!

infinite said:
and make sure u leave some food for ur gf, otherwise, she'll bite u

you don't want that....

I was thinking about stealing other peoples lunch at school, but then I realized that I might not like wha they have...

wtv you do dont buy some cheap ground beef!
trust me, ground beef is bad,so immagine the cheapest one....

what you can do is check the flyers of you local supermarket, everyweek they each have some in special at bargain deal, like sometimes at my work we have bananas for 19cents per pound, chicken legs at around 69 cents/pound... and it changes from store to store and its different every week, so each week you can have a nice quantity of some fruits and vegetables at a good price, trow some cheap meat in there, the next week it will be different....
hope it can help you out

SRT-What? said:
I need ideas.

To date, my list is:

-bread (1-2$) : have enought bread for 3 breakfast and 2 or 3 sandwichs
-ham (2-3$) :enought for 3 sandwichs
-soup (1$/can) : can easily replace a meal but you'll still be hungry 3 hours after
-pastas and spaghetti sauce (5$ + free sauce) : don't take much time to do but can't ake to much sauce or else I won't have anymore for the next 3 months

what else ?

LOL. did you just move out?
U can get like 12 chicken burgers for $8
Mini pizzas that u cook in the oven, about the same price.
Pasta I'd have to say is the cheapest thing.
Rice
Potatoes

Go to Costo & get a case of Kraft Dinner. It comes to like 0.50$ each. Thats pretty cheap for a whole meal.

M.

CDNCorolla said:
Right there for all that it's like 30$
If you give us like your budget for Food a week I am sure we can work something out for you so you eat good for cheap

shit man i wish i could spend that in a night on food :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back