Might pick one of these up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris-R

Shop Representative
The Rc51 is long gona nad I'm looking for anothert bike to fill it's void. The problem is with insurance. They want to rape me on another full on sports bike so I might have to lay low for a year or so and ride something less "sporty". This is what I had in mind...
801.jpg

I've been craving a supermotard for years now and i might just buy a Duke. Granted, I won't be able to go on long rides but in town and at the track it will be a blast! Jumping sidewalks, third gear wheelies, backing it into corners....all fun.

they have an RC51 for $14 999 at Moto International along with a used R1..

i was there today, i saw a familiar black Audi wagon in the parking lot

--> edit: my bad, forgot about ur insurance..

I saw the Rc. They are a bit crazy with the price though. I was dropping off a friend who was trading in his bike.
I found a 2002 R1 in silver (the way I want it) and i also found another insurance company willing to insure me for more or less what I'm paying now. Hello R1!
It's kinda far away so I'll have to drive down there to pick it up.
03r1_silv_2.jpg

oh shit man i was going to do a post about this bike i love the ktm duke II 640, it is beautiful and runs really well (had a little ride on one this summer while in portugal) i was wondering how much do they cost here in canada and were can a find it in motreal to go see for one?

by the way did you see the special edition artic white? it's amazing, that's the one i want

the Duke's a nice bike but they sell for about $13,000 which is CRAZYYYYYYYY

A friend of mine had a choice ... for about the same money he could get a Duke, an R1, a GSX-R1000 or a new 2001 RC-51. He really wanted the Duke but it's not worth it at the same price as the others

@RMR Autosport

C'est quoi la compagnie d'assurance que tu parles.

J'ai de la difficulté à trouver une qui veut m'assurer

the duke does not look very sporty, looks more like a dirt bike. The R1 looks so great, go for it.

And does anyone know how much the insurance is for a GSXR-600, I'm 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back