getting your c**k pierced

Status
Not open for further replies.
u asked for it.....

u would think guys on MR would not say that

****EDIT**** NO naked girls so no naked guys!

if you can't make your gf enjoy it without a c--kring ... you suck
I'm sure the sensation is more intense for both, but dude ... think about your dick dude
he's gonna get mad at you for that man, he will :p

Zelda said:
u asked for it.....

u would think guys on MR would not say that

EDIT**** NO NUDITY-moderator

F*CK with the piercing... I'm thinking during sex the ring will get rip off because of the back and forth motion. And let's say she's giving you head and it get's caught in her teeth or something like braces. ARRGGHHH

No pierced c**k for me thank you *banghead*
thank for the pic though :bigup:

i remember a test i did and it required having a swab up there twice, i have to say i have never been more shocked and disturbed at a massive amount before, its just wrong to feel that feeling.

MyRidzPhucked said:
i remember a test i did and it required having a swab up there twice, i have to say i have never been more shocked and disturbed at a massive amount before, its just wrong to feel that feeling.

U bring tears to my eyes...:tear:

btw is it something you can do urself

Brat said:
"She said she was going to numb the urethra and before I knew it she put a cotton swab in my urethra. It didn't hurt, just a little sting like if you get soap in there. My penis also looked pretty funny with a long swab sticking straight out of the hole."

aww man, I'm not even a guy but that made my stomach weak.

That's how guys get tested for STD's.

Brat said:
yeh i know but man, something going up that tiny little hole.... :(

It hurts like crazy.....so bad that it is one of the few piercings that they numb you for.Well that is for a prince albert( the one through the hole). piercing through the skin on the shaft is less painfull and heals quiker.And you pee as you normally would.It actually helps disinfect te wound.Either piecing you chooose you cant have any kind of sex for at least a month or more.

MrMaxima said:
if you're scared of pain, **** it, the main reason you should get a piercing is because you think it'll look nice, the pain is only temporary. I got my upper ear, nipple and tongue pierced. For all of them, i was willing to deal with the temporary pain, because i was confident that i would like how it looked.

I am NOT a tatoo or piercing guy. But I do have a nipple piercing.
The main reason I got it is for the challenge, and to mark the end of my high school. So I did it for the pain. Now I keep it because it looks nice and it feels good, but this is just to say not everyone gets it for the look.

omg it looks so painfull but if you think you can deal go for it !

its gunna take you outta action for a while tho still so think about it good

Greco said:
It is not a pleasant feeling, that's all I can say...

PS: Eloisa to Abelard.... ;)

i could only imagine how unpleasant it is. I wonder what the pleasure is like for the girl during sex if any...

you're good ;) can u tell I watched Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind last night..heheh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back