Tongue operation!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWDLover1

After reading the threads "getting your c**k pierced" and "tit ring" I got the idea to call a surgeon's office to get some information on an operation to cut(they actually shave) what we have under the tongue. In french they call it filet/frein de la langue.

The operation is 300$ tax in and you gain from 2cm to almost 2 inch of tongue by doing this. :eek: They have to see you to tell you how much you can gain. I wonder how much than would hurt.

Way better than a piercing if you ask me...or maybe both:D

Interesting!

Somoene I know has to do that because that part under his tongue is too short so he can't stick his tongue out a lot.

Brat said:
Somoene I know has to do that because that part under his tongue is too short so he can't stick his tongue out a lot.

Poor guy ! and so is his gf :laugh:

Yeah poor guy, but he will propably get the operation for free by the RAMQ since he really needs it.

More tongue=more fun lol

I actually had it done myself for the same reason brat posted and trust me don't do it if you don't need too. Painful as hell!!!

PunkDevil said:
I actually had it done myself for the same reason brat posted and trust me don't do it if you don't need too. Painful as hell!!!

really? that bad? hmmm... :(

PunkDevil said:

So......is the woman happy now ? lol :laugh:

lol it doesn't prevent doing that sort of thing :rolleyes: but it sure helps having it done :bigup:

And Brat, yes it hurts like crazy. The thing is that the stiches they do are against each other so every single time you move, your tongue takes a serious beating. Wasn't able to eat well for 3 days and had serious headaches also

How long did the operation take? How long did it take before you could do everything you wanted again? How much did you gain?

RWDLover1 said:
How long did the operation take? How long did it take before you could do everything you wanted again? How much did you gain?

yeh all these things would be helpful for my friend :)

Rimsta said:
Ouain, t'as l'air d'avoir hâte en maudit qu'il se fasse rallonger la langue toi là ;) :laugh:

lol nanon. it's just been a long time since he's said he wants to get it done but he doesn't know what the experience will be like. Trust me, he was pretty skilled with a short tongue ;)

RWDLover1 said:

Operation takes between 15-30 minutes, mine took 20! Took me about 3-4 days before I could start eating normally but couldn't do much with my tongue except eat until the stiches went away(5-7 days). Gained almost an inch, would say 3/4 of an inch maybe (never really took a ruler and see how long!) But it is really painful!!!

Great information:)

Painful compared to what? Have you ever had anything broken, wisdom tooth removed, etc?

Sure it must hurt but thing of it this way: 3-4 days of pain for a lifetime of better...well you know.

How much time before you can french kiss again?(I just talked to my girl, she's "not sure about it" and asked me to ask you this lol)

Mine touches the upper part of my chin but I want it to at least touch the lower part...2cm or maybe 3cm would do the trick.:D

RWDLover1 said:
Mine touches the upper part of my chin but I want it to at least touch the lower part...2cm or maybe 3cm would do the trick.:D

you're crazy! don't get it done if you dont need to! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back