Anyone know how to find an old friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomS4

basically i havent seen my best friend since I was 16 years old about.

i think he moved to Louisiana or Wisconsin or somthing...

does anyone know some way to conduct a search ??

thanx

27%JETTA said:
basically i havent seen my best friend since I was 16 years old about.

i think he moved to Louisiana or Wisconsin or somthing...

does anyone know some way to conduct a search ??

thanx

Les Retrouvailles avec Claire Lamarche :bigup:
lol :laugh:

Rimsta said:
Les Retrouvailles avec Claire Lamarche :bigup:
lol :laugh:
hahahahaa
exactly!!
lol

you could hire some detective or something, or search the web with his name,if he ever did somehting weird,cool, smart.... he could be on some1 webpage or in the newspapers...

je cherche aussi un de mes amis que j'ai pas vu depuis que j'avais 11 ans, un jour je vais le retrouver mais je crois qu'il a déménagé dans le coin de boisbriand

Can I be your friend?

ps: I happen to called around 100 same names in the white book {Calgary} to look for an old friends...they all replied :"WRONG NUMBER BIATCH"

Johnny99 said:
Can I be your friend?

ps: I happen to called around 100 same names in the white book {Calgary} to look for an old friends...they all replied :"WRONG NUMBER BIATCH"

Was she really THAT hot ?
:dunno:

:laugh:

Johnny99 said:
Can I be your friend?

u mean, "WONG NUMBA DUMA" :laugh:

Yeah, classmates.com might be a good idea. Also, try searching for their name in Google.

Last week, I was looking for a scout leader I knew about 10 years ago when I was 12. Me and some other scouts went camping with him in Michigan. I wanted to see what he was up to, so I searched his name in Google. And the only thing that came up were some news articles from October 2002 about how he had been arrested for molesting 3 kids.

Fuct up!!!

psyko514 said:
Also, try searching for their name in Google.

As weird as it sounds,that might work. I girl i didnt see for the past 7 years searched for my name on google,it took her about 5 minutes to find my email adress.

people search on yahoo....
there are a lot of independant websites u pay for to get information on ppl....but it's mostly in the states though....not too rampant here in canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back