Just back from Albany, NY...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchy

Legacy Member
Shopping was fun @ Crossgates Mall but in conclusion, NOT ONE DECENT LOOKING GIRL IN ALL OF ALBANY, NEW YORK... Even the girls working at Abercrombie and Guess and etc... were *banghead*

Munchy said:
Shopping was fun @ Crossgates Mall but in conclusion, NOT ONE DECENT LOOKING GIRL IN ALL OF ALBANY, NEW YORK... Even the girls working at Abercrombie and Guess and etc... were *banghead*

As the saying goes: you need to be good looking to have good looking people around you.

I got for myself:

A&F jeans (Well exchanged them since the ones I got from California were too big)
Adidas Monaco GP in black/red stripes
Polo dress shirt for work
Final Fantasy X-2 for PS2 for only $20US brand new!
and CK underwear cause I needed some :)

Munchy said:
I got for myself:

A&F jeans (Well exchanged them since the ones I got from California were too big)
Adidas Monaco GP in black/red stripes
Polo dress shirt for work
Final Fantasy X-2 for PS2 for only $20US brand new!
and CK underwear cause I needed some :)

thats it!?!? you go on a shopping trip to the states and thats all you buy?!?!

That was for myself only :p

Plus it was a 24 hour trip, didn't wanna pay any duty at the border...

But seriously, not one hot girl in all of Crossgates Mall... They were all overweight and/or their body was malformed :p

Munchy said:
But seriously, not one hot girl in all of Crossgates Mall... They were all overweight and/or their body was malformed :p

dude, just cross the border in vermont or NY and you see the difference. Girls are also ugly in burlington / plattsburgh and its only a 1 hour and 30 min drive from mtl!

it's all in our french european roots. :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back