I got my 6A today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont be a dumb ass and ride alone like I did. I got pulled over 5 minutes after I got my first bike doing that. The cops know by your plate.:bigup:

I got my 6A and I can't ride alone but I'm still on the learners one, you have the real 6A??? I can't ride alone for another 3 months but I'm lucky alot of my friends have bikes. What type of bike are you looking for.

yeah i got my full 6A :) I did my road test tuesday.
I wouldn't try to ride alone with your license, if you're caught I think your bike is impounded and your license taken away for a year!

I'm looking for a sportsbike, pretty much anything 2 - 3000 $.

Actually the cop will deceide if he takes the bike away. When I went to get my bike I just bought, no one could come with me and I wanted it right away so I still went to get it. Well 5 minutes out on my first ride with my new bike, I get pulled over. I wasn't doing anything wrong so I asked him why he pulled me over and he asked me if it was my bike so I told him yes but that I only had my learners permit so he said that's why I pulled you over. I asked him how he knew and he told me it was from my liscence plate. I asked him if he could give me a chance seing I was doing nothing wrong and he said he'd see what he could do for me. He came back and gave me the ticket for 280$ and 4 points so I asked him, why didn't you give me a chance and he said, I did I'm letting you keep your bike. He could have taken it for a minimum of 30 days so I was quite happy but now I have no points left on my bike permit so if I get another ticket, I'm f**ked so I ride very carefully now and I never rode alone another time after that. That all happened in the beginning of spring. Riding alone is a bad idea because you won't get covered by insurance if you go down or something like that happens but I've learned my lesson. I didn't know the cops would know by the plate on the bike. I'll be able to pass my last road test in the beginning of December and they don't pass them that late so I will have to wait till spring next year but it doesn't matter, season is almost over anyways. By the way, I have a 98 GSX-R 750 in black and red.:bigup:

pics?? :)

It's rather surprising that they can tell from the plate whether you have a full or apprentice permit...

Well what thay do is punch in your plate on their computer on the car and it brings up the name of the owner of the bike plus if he has a permit or not!!! To bad they didn't tell me that before because I was thinking the same thing you are. I told myself, I'll ride alone but I'll be carefull and not speed so as long as I don't get pulled over, they will never know!!! WRONG

If you want pics of my bike, send me and email at Hugo.Dalphond@tres.bnc.ca because I don't have any on the net so I can't post them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back