Sleep deprivation effects....

Status
Not open for further replies.
alx21 said:
the most i did in my life was getting up on a friday morning at 7am and go to sleep on the monday at 2am so i think it's like 68 hours or something near!
And you seem all proud of it... You are a bunch of stupid people.
This is very stupid things to do, because it can leave you with severe nervous disorders.
Do it if you want but don't talk about it: Young boys are willing to do that after reading this stupid thread especially if they think they will be more "macho" like you think... Be responsible!
Best to do a "who has the biggest dick"... won't hurt anybody!

i used to work overnight midnight - 8am....and sometimes i wouldnt sleep in between 2 or maybe 3 shifts...that's' about 3 nights awake....and working! (working takes energy)
the hardest thing to do when ur sleepy is drive...the tunnel vision and repetitiveness,,,,i say dont try it old junk is right....most ppl at my work looked like zombies cuz they been doin that for like 15 years hehehe

oldjunk said:
And you seem all proud of it... You are a bunch of stupid people.
This is very stupid things to do, because it can leave you with severe nervous disorders.
Do it if you want but don't talk about it: Young boys are willing to do that after reading this stupid thread especially if they think they will be more "macho" like you think... Be responsible!
Best to do a "who has the biggest dick"... won't hurt anybody!

you are wrong, it takes a very long period of not sleeping before there is nerve damage, on the order of a week or more.

oldjunk, Just because you want to see other guys dicks doesn't mean you need to talk about it in this thread. I don't see anywhere in this thread where people say to stay awake for a long time. It's our choice.

CDNCorolla said:
oldjunk, Just because you want to see other guys dicks doesn't mean you need to talk about it in this thread. I don't see anywhere in this thread where people say to stay awake for a long time. It's our choice.

I never mentionned that I will compare mine with your's...
But the way you're talking about this thread is clearly like a challenge...

67Continental said:
you are wrong, it takes a very long period of not sleeping before there is nerve damage, on the order of a week or more.

Ok, A family member (who is a M.D.) did a study about that: doesn't need a week to have serious problems. And I'm not talking about driving, working, etc.

Damn.......RussianGuy...u need to go to bed....

I think the most Ive been awake without sleep would have to be about 60 hours....about two days and a half....was up north, in a cabin, just having a BLAST....

I would probably stay up like that again but dont recommend it becoming a routine...

U feel like shit and look like shit........

oldjunk said:
Ok, A family member (who is a M.D.) did a study about that: doesn't need a week to have serious problems. And I'm not talking about driving, working, etc.

that's great, I have family members who are md's as well :rolleyes: There's more than one study out therem you know...

actually i decided to go sleep at 2am so count my record as 64 hours. I woke up at 1pm after 11 hours of sleep still wishing i slept longer. :)

lol i've always wanted to do this.... i've never experienced halucinations or anything like that before... figured it would be a great way without the drugs :D lol

... manque de sommeil extreme comme ca, ca rend le monde FOU!

moi le plus que j'ai fait c'est dormir 5 heures entre Vendredi a dimanche ( Cadet de l'air a 13 ans... )

sinon ... rien de trop special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back