This is so frustrating..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brat

Shop Representative
I put aside today to specifically do a huge clean up. Vacuum, wash floors, wash bathroom and kitchen, do laundry etc.

Just as i finish vacuuming I'm ready to put my first load of laundry and wash my bathroom while I'm waitin for the laundry to finish, there is knock on my door. The city turned off the water. It's been 2 hours so far and it's still not back on! *banghead*

Nothing is gonna get done today!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... :cry:

expressoneon said:
oh that sucks. I would be soo mad, they didn't tell you ahead of time?

nope. something must have happened (pipe burst or something)
something is ALWAYS happening in my area. 2 months ago a pipe burst somewhere near my house and my whole garage was flooded. took the city, i kid you not, 1 month to fully fix it.. they came for the pipe pretty much right away but in order to fix the pipe, the had to dip up the street in front of our house so for a whole month there was a hole in front of our house and of course it took up our parking spot...ugh.

Brat said:
nope. something must have happened (pipe burst or something)
something is ALWAYS happening in my area. 2 months ago a pipe burst somewhere near my house and my whole garage was flooded. took the city, i kid you not, 1 month to fully fix it.. they came for the pipe pretty much right away but in order to fix the pipe, the had to dip up the street in front of our house so for a whole month there was a hole in front of our house and of course it took up our parking spot...ugh.

I know worst.

I pipe burst in front of my friends house last winter. It took them 1 year !!! to fix everything

SRT-What? said:
I know worst.

I pipe burst in front of my friends house last winter. It took them 1 year !!! to fix everything

damnnnnnnnnnnnn... i would have complained so bad. I woulda gone as high up in the city as i could.

Fak I just did like three weeks worth of dishes.

I always thought living alone would be so much fun...

nopity.gif

I got a call from Hydro Quebec 2 days ago saying next week they have to cut services from 8am-3pm so they can 'test their system' might be they were doing your area this week?

m00se said:
I got a call from Hydro Quebec 2 days ago saying next week they have to cut services from 8am-3pm so they can 'test their system' might be they were doing your area this week?
no heating from 8am to 3pm BRRRRR your going to frezze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back