Je m'ennuie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_mg

Notre char qui es au garage,

que ton Moteur soit sanctifié,

que ton règne vienne,

que ta volonté soit faite sur la piste comme dans la rue.

Donne-nous aujourd'hui notre essence de ce jour.

Pardonne-nous nos maladresses,

comme nous pardonnons aussi à ceux qui ont des automatiques.

Et ne nous soumets pas à la tentation,

mais délivre nous du rice.

Amen

Matt_mg said:
Notre char qui es au garage,

que ton Moteur soit sanctifié,

que ton règne vienne,

que ta volonté soit faite sur la piste comme dans la rue.

Donne-nous aujourd'hui notre essence de ce jour.

Pardonne-nous nos maladresses,

comme nous pardonnons aussi à ceux qui ont des automatiques.

Et ne nous soumets pas à la tentation,

mais délivre nous du rice.

Amen

eeeeeeeee pourquoi delivre nous du rice????????

DaLuZo said:
WTF is wrong with automatic cars? :dunno:
Nothing, everyone here is some sheep that follows what everyone else is doing. People think driving stick has some cool factor in it, sad because not everyone likes to drive stick on a friday afternoon around 5pm in traffic. Sure you set your own shifts and what not, sure you have a lot more control but people start hating on the next guy that drives stick. Nigz please... I've seen auto cars own manual and vise versa.

scarface2003 said:
delivre...en francais c pas comme deliver, ca veut dire de nous liberer....

donc de nous liberer du rice........

ben, c ca pourquoi nous liberer du rice?????

Most cars I drove are automatics are they are insane... CLK55, S55, S8 and much others ;)
manual it's nice but... :dunno: not enough smooth. My 2 cents.

SRT-What? said:
So you are telling me you prefer an automatic version of a certain car versus an manual version of it ?
Exactly, is it reall that hard to believe some people dont want to drive manual all the time? I hate nothing more then to drive manual in bumper to bumper drive.

m00se said:
Exactly, is it reall that hard to believe some people dont want to drive manual all the time? I hate nothing more then to drive manual in bumper to bumper drive.

ah, okay.... I didn't read correctly the first time.... *tu*

i love driving stick. yeh it could get annoying in some types of traffic but besides that it's great. I don't like driving automatic too much. I'm all messed up. My left foot is constantly lookin for the clutch and my right hand the shifter so I'd rather just stick to what im used to :D

m00se said:

It really depends on how you drive in traffic that makes a manual tiresome. If you stay within 1-2 feet of the car in front of you it's gets annoying to stop and go all the time. Try to keep a steady pace, I rarely apply the brakes or engage the clutch in traffic because I leave a reasonable distance in front of me so I won't always have to stop and go, it also keeps the traffic behind me flowing steady.

c'est vrai mais c'est par rapport de tout le temps de changer de vitesse et la clutch.. dans le traffic ca gosse. Automatic c'est plus relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back