Je m'ennuie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
m00se said:
Exactly, is it reall that hard to believe some people dont want to drive manual all the time? I hate nothing more then to drive manual in bumper to bumper drive.

with your logic, why even bother with performance cars since it all boils down to making that bumper to bumper drive better?

what good is 270hp in traffic?

You see you buy the 270hp car to have fun when youre not in traffic, and for the same reason you buy the manual tranny over the auto.

Its a little sacrifice that most car enthusiasts are willing to make.

Dubweiser said:
It really depends on how you drive in traffic that makes a manual tiresome. If you stay within 1-2 feet of the car in front of you it's gets annoying to stop and go all the time. Try to keep a steady pace, I rarely apply the brakes or engage the clutch in traffic because I leave a reasonable distance in front of me so I won't always have to stop and go, it also keeps the traffic behind me flowing steady.

You don't apply the brakes in traffic ? well then you're not in what I call traffic ;)
Traffic for me is having to constantly brake/go/brake/go/brake/go .... THAT's traffic !! everything else is just normal city driving ;)
btw, I switched to an automatic car for that only reason, I was getting sick of the clutch in traffic even though it's really fun in every other situation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back