blade: trinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a fun movie, not as good as the first two, but still a movie I enjoyed!

I just don't get what the hell Blade is gonna do now... No Whistler, no NightStalkers, no VAMPIRES... Makes no sense :dunno:

They killed it as a series about vampires...

AND WHY WAS DRACULA SUCH A PUSSY!?
It's Dracula, the vampire of all vampires, and he got beaten by some trained daywalker vampire with a sword and a girl with a bow and arrow? Like the hell?

Even Van Helsing portrayed Dracula a bit better, but it's still retarded that he can be killed so easily...

I like movies that actually portray realism in the history of the stories, like the war between werewolves and vampires, how vampires use them as slaves... I really enjoyed Underworld but I wish the movie was more on the war rather than that hybrid shit that was going on...

The first blade was the best - there is no comparision.

The second one was also very good

The third one was terrible. I still reccomend people to go see it just for some cool action scenes. They really messed up on the plot/story/actors for three reasons:

-Van Wilder didn't fit at all in the movie even though he had some funny one-liners
-Who is this ugly girl vampire and where does she come from?
-The main villan was absolutely horrible and died too easily.

Munchy said:
It was a fun movie, not as good as the first two, but still a movie I enjoyed!

I just don't get what the hell Blade is gonna do now... No Whistler, no NightStalkers, no VAMPIRES... Makes no sense :dunno:

They killed it as a series about vampires...

why no nightstalkers? they operate in cells, remember? there are many other cells just sleeping, waiting to be activated.

also, the disease only killed the vampires in the immediate vicinity, and they can't make more because uh oh, no more dracula's blood. In any case, it was the last movie, but even if it wasn't, plenty of room left to explore.

DannyITR said:
The first blade was the best - there is no comparision.

The second one was also very good

The third one was terrible. I still reccomend people to go see it just for some cool action scenes. They really messed up on the plot/story/actors for three reasons:

-Van Wilder didn't fit at all in the movie even though he had some funny one-liners
-Who is this ugly girl vampire and where does she come from?
-The main villan was absolutely horrible and died too easily.

parker posey was definitely miscast.

67Continental said:
why no nightstalkers? they operate in cells, remember? there are many other cells just sleeping, waiting to be activated.

also, the disease only killed the vampires in the immediate vicinity, and they can't make more because uh oh, no more dracula's blood. In any case, it was the last movie, but even if it wasn't, plenty of room left to explore.

I remember the bomb was supposed to kill all vampires all around the world :dunno:

Operate in cells? So there are more somewhere? :p Why weren't we introduced to them? SO MANY LOOP HOLES!

Munchy said:
I remember the bomb was supposed to kill all vampires all around the world :dunno:

Operate in cells? So there are more somewhere? :p Why weren't we introduced to them? SO MANY LOOP HOLES!

nope, just everyone in the immediate area. the disease would kill all vampires, but it would need to be transmitted to large populations of them.

sleeper cells are groups of people who do absolutely nothing until contacted. then their training goes into effect and they perform whatever task is needed of them. we actually were introduced to one of them - that guy who made the virus after the other girl was killed. but none of the sleepers would know any of the other cells - that's the whole thing. they are protected because they are hidden, even from each other.

the dracula they used was the weakest thing ive ever seen.. he didnt even seem powerful or scary at all. he was just a stupid guy in a gladiator suit, Van helsing did a much better job with their dracula.

No action, no cool ass blade fights, and the villain was too weak.
On the upside, Van Wilder was too funny and ripped like a mofo.

I loved the first one, thought the 2nd one was ok but this one sucked :(
Plot was cheesy, no good dialogs, action sequences weren't that good either.
good for dvd rental I guess.

And what was with the lameass iPod plug? That movie was so random and sucked a lot of donkey balls.

The ipod shit was stupid, their just trying to sell their product, she has to "put on her music to fight"...lame

Stuntdevil said:
The ipod shit was stupid, their just trying to sell their product, she has to "put on her music to fight"...lame

yup... shameless plug... not only once but twice.. once in da truck and again for da final fight ! nonetheless, bbest movie eva coz of Jessica Biel !!! :bigup:

and why did Drake/Dracula run away at their 1st encounter ?

how come all none asians are so much better in martial arts than asians? :p

I loved how Van Wilder (hey I keep calling him VW instead of Ryan Reynolds) was pulling a few jiu jitsu moves and that big ass prowrestler with his wrestling moves :D

I saw the movie yesterday and damn it sucked, I can't believe some of you find the movie mediocre or even better than mediocre, all copy of this movie have to be destroyed. The second one was a piece of art compare to this lame piece of shit. The vampire are so fags, anybody can kill them with there stupid gizmo. And I'm not gonna start about the stupid scenario and how the movies goes because it just suck.

This movie is the Gigli of action/superhero movies. and if you like gigli, please kill yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back