smallville???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverDUB

Legacy Member
anybody whatch this show here?

cuz i just bought season 3 in dvd and already finished it. i don't think i ll be able to hold up a year before i see season 4 and i dont want to watch it on tv if i need to start watching at episode 4 or something.

anybody knows where i can download seson 4???? i already searched a bit but didnt find nothing, even on bittorrent..well 77hours for one episode is quite long...

help me!!!

My GF watches that show and she gets the episode on suprnova.org. Season 4 up to episode 10 is available...

I don't have cable, or time to watch on tv, so i download it and watch it later on.
It's great on the "to be continued" eps, i rarely have to wait to the next week...hehe

smallville season 4 is on right now every wednesday... repeats now because of the holidays...

U have seen season 1 and 2 right... there are things that add to the story and explain things in them.

Season 4 wont be out on dvd intill next novemeber... so do like I do and watch it on tv.

Its on the Wb on wednesday.. for people who get that

for me i watch it on fox at 10pm.

yeah, it's freakin' repeats sucks ass. last night's ep was pretty good though, esp right at the end where chloe sees how well clark and lois get along.

yeah, maybe if its repeat i ll watch it, only if i can see it from episode1 though, dont feel like skipping an episode or 2...

and yes i ve seen season 1 2 and 3, i got them all on dvd!!!

its way too addictive

what i find is that since we know what is eventually going to happen (superman in metropolis and he ends up with lois), it's nice to see how things ended up the way they did. but also all of the subplots with the artifacts from krypton and how he discovers his powers is great too.

when he flew for the first time was SICK!!! ( although i don't understand how his clothes survived flying at that speed in space)

didnt see it yet..dont tell me!!! lol

just teased me more now, thats bad... 5% of 1episode done in like 2 hours... damn iut, its sooooo loooong!

this show is the best thing since the x-files!!!!

seriously i love how they capture the essence of superman. enven in his youth and i still cant figure out quite how him and lex becomes enemys ( i mean that bad )

anyway great show

it's pretty easy, lana is the reason. they're beginning to set it up already:

lana will end up with lex, somehow lana will end up in a situation that will need her to be saved (which seems to happen often). clark/superman will try and save her, so will lex, but she will die, and clark/superman and lex will end up blaming each other. thus the friendship will end and the bitter enemies will begin.

that's what i think will happen, but you never know ;)

anf the fact that he still didnt stop to investigate on him in the last episode of 3rd season was quite fukin bad as well

true but what you said about lana is pretty logical

nice one!

but just personaly even though it will never affect anything

i'd go with

lois, then chloe, then lana... but its just me.

chloe has a pretty hot body, my kind of gurl,, her hair cut especially.. you guys remember when she died because of the truth whatever it was called... clark ripped her clothes of.... arrrgh...

btw.thanx mustangmatt

dont worry i do remember ( it was in the episode where there was an accident in luthor corp ) and its how we knew that lionel did kill his parent after all.

hey can i pick these dvds downtown? and how much is it per season??

Btw Lex Luther is my favorite character he is just so articulate and smart... he seems to be good hearted guy at first but he slowly developing into the evil vilain he will be... He is such a round character compared to Clark Kent... :bigup: all in all great show.... And Lex always have the best lines if ya'll noticed

Lana is so hot *banghead* dammit!!!

yes it is.... man the last 2 minutes of the last episode of 3rd season is awesome.. when lionel says, allright, lets do it.. gets his head shaved, lex drinks and falls to the ground, chole get blown up, and all the rest.. it just amazing how they did that scene!

dont tell me.. but cant wait to see how lex did manage to live thru that one, i was sure he was dead too, but after seing review of episodes, i saw he was still alive, cant wait to see it in 36.5 hours! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back