Lost my license

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomk2

:cry: Hey guys I lost ,y license tonight for driving under the influenceon a probationnary license, I was caught with a blodd alcohol of 0.043... On what grounds can I apply for that conditional license where you can still drive for work?
Do you need to be a delivery boy or can you work at a bank let's say and still get it?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Charlie_Brown said:
serves you right........
dui isn't cool...suck it up and suffer the concequesnces(spelling?)
Please keep rplies to advice of recourse, no need to preach.

I just came back from Nez Rouge.

That was the solution.

Sucks to be you. No pity...

You drink,
You drive,
You pay.

That's the law.

POint final

I dont think there is a way for you to get it
unless you REALLY need a car to get your job done

but I say... you lost your liscence... good ..
a car is like a weapon... you can kill people with it

I'm just happy you got arrested and nobody got hurt

You lost it for 15 days.

Until Your proven guilty in a court of law your innocent

Meaning after the 15 days you can drive unless you are proven guilty in court

Why they take it for 15 days Ill never Know.

They Should have told you all of this. But maybe you were too drunk

if you really need your car they give you certain hours you can drive it, but this is ONLY and its very hard to get if you absolutley need it. if you can bus it, than chances are no car

i hate drunks... i deal with them at work each night... i can only imagine how many drive after...

no offence but i hope you enjoy taking the buss at least for a little while... peace

Do the crime, do the time. Lifes a bitch if you can't follow the rules of driving don't drive.
If you are working you can afford the bus/cab/metro.
Lifes a bitch and it's your own fault.

You need to prove to the judge that there is no other way to get to your job other than by car.

For example, I used to work in st-eustache when I lost my licence and I live in montreal. With my working hours, there was no way for me to take the public transportation because there wasn't any at those times. So I just prepared myself with all the bus and train schedules and letter from the boss showing I work there to prove to him I needed my car. In the end the judge was cool and didn't even ask me for anything. He just asked where I work and where I live and he gave it to me. But be prepared to show him you absolutely need it.

I agree with what everyone has said. But it's very easy to say "you deserve to loose your licence". When in reality, probably 80% of the people have driven home with maybe just a little over the limit. "Ever have a glass of wine with dinner?"
Anyways, I'm not trying to start anything! Get yourself a lawyer, and make sure he/she is a good one ;)

You dont deserve a driving license. :squintfin
If you kill somebody under these circomstances, I will hope that you will be in jail for the rest of your life! *banghead*

If You can't do the time, don't do the crime.

IIRC, the only conditional way you can keep your license is if you can prove that you need to drive in order to stay employed. Ex taxi driver, delivery guy....etc.
Maybe you can convince them to install one of those breathalizer thingys in your car. Meaning, you can't start the car until you breathe into this device and it confirms that you haven't been drinking.

I friend of mine has a breathalizer in his car he had to blow into it then hum into it, for the car to start, then every so many minutes or km he had to do it again while driving. After 3 months I think you can have this installed but you will have to wait 3 carless months for it. If there is public transport near your house and work you will not be able to have a restricted licence.

I got my probationary suspended for 30 days I had a count of .043, thanks for the advice guys, and for all of those "you deserve it, I hope you go to jail..." :squintfin

YOu havr to prove that you need your liscence to perform your work tasks, and NOT to get to work.
So if you work at a bank you're screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back