God damn it, guess who will be a Dad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will, this is for sure, wonder how long i gotta wait for it to be the most accurate. and wonder how they do it, if it hurts and shit

SilverGTS said:
I will, this is for sure, wonder how long i gotta wait for it to be the most accurate. and wonder how they do it, if it hurts and shit

Give a call to info santé, they'll refer you to the local center. Tests are a lot less painfull than they used to be. It might not be fun and games, but at least you'll know what's going on.

coton i believe is still used in some cases/places/diseases you want detected

most of the time a blood test is more then enough

or at least last time i went (last month lol)

if you pay 80$ you can go to a private clinic and they can check it with pee! i paid the 80$! **** it putton that freackin stick in "there"... no way! not even for a 1000! at 80$ it's a bargain! :bigup:

delsolxxxsir said:
if you pay 80$ you can go to a private clinic and they can check it with pee! i paid the 80$! **** it putton that freackin stick in "there"... no way! not even for a 1000! at 80$ it's a bargain! :bigup:

lol j'pense qu'on a été a meme place pcq ca couté l'meme prix ;)
ca valait l'investissement !!
Et comme y disent "pas d'nouvelles, bonnes nouvelles!"

Bon jsuis late dans le thread, elle est enceinte de ce que j'ai lu. Le gardez vous ou c'est pas encore decidé.

Anyway je vais juste te laissé un apercu comme ca. Il y a 2 gars ou je travail qui sont divorcé, ca pas pareil mais au final oui. Les 2 ont des enfants avec leur ex, je peut tu te dire que ca hypotheque un cheque de paie ca. Un ce fait bouffé 120$ par semaine, pis y fait pas une grosse paie en partant. Il reste dans le sous sol de ses parents il a 4X ans, pas les moyens de faire autrement. L'autre a 2 job pis ce demene comme un cinglé pour essayer de vivre correctement mais encore la.

Serieu reflechi y comme faut pis discute avec elle, je comprend que l'avortement est pas simple mais faut pensé au kid la dedans. C'est parent seront pas ensemble, il n'etait pas voulu et ca un jours il va le savoir c'est clair. Tk pense y parce que tu peux pas le retourné a compagnie meme si tu garde la facture!

Is she decided to go the aborption way, do it the EARLIEST possible. There will be less problems resulting from it.

so you knocked up a girl who u don't know and now u r gonna be a dad? Damn i hope she aborts. the kid will have a sad childhood growing up probably.

Il na qua demander a sa bonne femme d'aller passer un test...si il a un mts c surement de sa faute, (sa c sil nest pas déja up to date dans son bilan de santé) anyway, si elle à de quoi il saura si il doit faire lui meme un test et pour une fille s'est tellement plus simple, on nous ramasse un échantillon de tissus vaginaux avec un long cutips et on sens rien...2 sec et c fait...4 jours apres ta les résultats...

it aint child support till 18 years, it's till the kid finishes school....so if he wants to be a doctor and goes to school full time till let's say 25...well it'[s till 25.

Man, I freak out bout this and i'm in a serious relationship with someone i;m sure i'll tie the knot with.....man just think through!

Best of luck man!

persianrider said:
this is why i suggest you stay away from one night stands
as much as i screw around alot myself.... ive never had a one night stand due to the very fact that the girl can be a carrier of some kind of disease and there goes your life.......

my 2 cents

not to disagree with what your saying because i do agree with it in some ways but what is the real difference in having sex with a woman the first night you meet her or a week later or 2 weeks later or even a month or more later, i mean if she has the disease she has it that night or a month later....and i really dont think you just flat out ask her or tell her to go and get tested with you before you have sex. and you can wait before you have sex with her and talk with her about everything and get to know everything about her but she can easily keep that stuff from you, so really you never know, i guess you can just take the chance and hope for the best.

i say just use protection but too many people think its all good to get their dick sucked or eat the girl out and there is no worry about an std, everyone just worries about having sex without a condom,...:dunno:

anyway thats my 2 cents and i dont feel like debating about STD's or whether you should wait to have sex or not or whatever just felt like commenting on what you said.

Take care and to the guy who started this whole thread, good luck with your situation and hope everything turns out for the best

Good Luck SilverGTS !

Dans les derniers 6 mois t'en a vu des choses, c'est clair que tu vas apprendre et avoir des bonnes lecons a donner a tes kids plus tard ;)

J'te souhaite que tout aille pour le mieux, que vous le gardiez ou pas !

SilverGTS said:
what about you give me the name of that guy and i put him under investigation considering that my aunt is the director of the hospital... lol

I can't remember, been 2 years...A kind of Nghia Phuong Lee Woo or something like that :D

The guy has been really rough with my girl and we've never went again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back