The Laval Aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidburn5103

Legacy Member
Has anyone ever heard of it?

159 Rue Les Erables (with all the rich houses)

It's kinda freaky, The house has like no windows. HUGE property (checked with google).

There's those two figures that are completely dark and seem naked, apparently they move in circles and come towards you, etc. I went but they weren't doing anything, waited a good 15 min. My friend told me that she saw them walking significantly.

Anyway, There is a story that three kids went to the house, one got dared to go see something or wtv, then he wasn't coming back, they kept trying to call him he didnt pick up, so after an hour they called the cops, they came, couldnt find anything, only next day, they found him laying naked, and didnt remember anything. At that house. He was alive and all though.

ma blonde m'en avait parler.. .. mais elle a jamais eu le temps encore de me le montrer!! y parait que c'est vraiment ****é!

acidburn5103 said:
Has anyone ever heard of it?

159 Rue Les Erables (with all the rich houses)

It's kinda freaky, The house has like no windows. HUGE property (checked with google).

There's those two figures that are completely dark and seem naked, apparently they move in circles and come towards you, etc. I went but they weren't doing anything, waited a good 15 min. My friend told me that she saw them walking significantly.

Anyway, There is a story that three kids went to the house, one got dared to go see something or wtv, then he wasn't coming back, they kept trying to call him he didnt pick up, so after an hour they called the cops, they came, couldnt find anything, only next day, they found him laying naked, and didnt remember anything. At that house. He was alive and all though.

That kid was Twitch btw. About the naked part, he gladly took off all his clothing, he wasnt forced or probed by aliens.........:D

MK4VR6 said:
That kid was Twitch btw. About the naked part, he gladly took off all his clothing, he wasnt forced or probed by aliens.........:D

yeah, he finds it oddly spiritual to be naked in front of police officers.

MK4VR6 said:

DUDE, I thought we agreed to never talk about that night together!

acidburn5103 said:
Je vient d'y revenir, j'etais a comme 8:00, mais il bougais pas trop, la maison fait quand meme peur.

est ce que c'est juste une illusion ou quoi??

je suis curieux.

acidburn5103 said:
Je vient d'y revenir, j'etais a comme 8:00, mais il bougais pas trop, la maison fait quand meme peur.

Comme par hasard, t'arrives de là?????

Il bougait "pas trop" ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back