looking for fun car, 10k$-15k$ range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roca

ok so my plans got fcked since my insurance screwed me pretty bad, so what car is a good car but still fun to drive, as in to turbo cars no VGAs and nothing that is known to have big problems ex: spec V SE-R ( shitty engines) etc, thanks, post the car u would get and why and maybe the price if u know

i'd say E36 BMW

M3s cost alot and are hard to find ( euro-spec :run: )

you're asking for driving fun... RWD it is :yikes:

huem, a 5.0 stang? lots of fun,. but i think u had one right,

a fun car, u can get a 99-00 civic sir for like 10g, then spend the rest on suspension, that would be tons of fun!

ok lets restart, no americans and nothing older than a 99 unless its worth it like a prelude and no femcars lol i need something durable, 365 days a year, and reliable, honda-acura-some vw-toyota-mazda-etc etc etc- thanks

EasyRyder said:
huem, a 5.0 stang? lots of fun,. but i think u had one right,

a fun car, u can get a 99-00 civic sir for like 10g, then spend the rest on suspension, that would be tons of fun!

lol you call civic a fun car ? whats so fun driving a shitvic ?? lol !

1996 caprice police pack in dark black with window tint, it'll cost half to a third of your budget, have a beast of an engine, and a HUGE back seat.

Pulsar GTiR, can be found for under $10k in really good shape, and spend $5k for a boost controller and exhaust system, FMIC and suspension and you'll have a 290hp go kart that can smoke lightly modded STI's

Spz said:
i'd say E36 BMW

M3s cost alot and are hard to find ( euro-spec :run: )

you're asking for driving fun... RWD it is :yikes:

youll never find a good M3 in that price range

You can always get a nice 240sx

maskedchevy said:
1996 caprice police pack in dark black with window tint, it'll cost half to a third of your budget, have a beast of an engine, and a HUGE back seat.

My friend had one like that. Exept it was white. He put an F plate on it and bought a big ass(but fake) antenna. Sometimes when we were bored at night we'd sit in a parking lot off the service road and have just the nose of the car stick out. It was funny to see how hard people would break as soon as they notice us. We even took it as far as if someone did fly by, we'd turn on the headlights as they passed (to notice us) and we'd rip out and get behind them, most of them as soon as they noticed us behind them would slow down, we even actually managed to have people pull over by only using our turning signal. You want a fun car, get an ex cop car lol

Importing cars that are 15 years old that you cant get parts for is pretty stupid.

Buy a Porsche 944 turbo, get it up to 300hp with not alot of money and you will have the funnest car money can buy.

v70Rsik said:
Importing cars that are 15 years old nd that you cant get parts for is pretty stupid.

Buy a Porsche 944 turbo, get it up to 300hp with not alot of money and you will have the funnest car money can buy.

agreed but to a certain point.

But importing cars that were sold here is alright since you can get parts

v70Rsik said:
Importing cars that are 15 years old that you cant get parts for is pretty stupid.

every try changing the oil? you practically have to remove the distributor to get the filter off...unless you got little monkey hands

v70Rsik said:

Every part except for the transmission and front discs is available for the GTiR at your local nissan dealer. Center diff and rear diff are used on the Xtrail, front driveshafts are used on the G20T rear driveshaft i re-buildable. It's pretty easy to get parts for if you know how to use NissanFAST

ok no old cars lol, quebec cars only lol, like a prelude is hot, the white one in the fs section is nice as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back