New puppy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
get a cage if you want they do her job outside rapidly ...leave 1 pace and a half for the dog for they don't do it in the cage ...get a choker ... give a little stroke each time you want she do something ... when you walk choke it little bit and says come here ...and walk and felecite the dog ... repeatly ... many time ... and the dog was not suposse to pass you ... it suppose to follow you on the side ..try to keep the same side ...my english is bad .. but its few dog a trainig ...and dont forget the hand is for the carresse ... no to punish the dog ...roll a paper to hit the dog just for surprise the dog no hurt!

she will cry for a while. it can take a few days or weeks to crate train.. Read up on it on google. The earlier you crate train her, the better. You won't regret it either. Dogs learn to love their crates because they think of it as their den, their protection, their little home.

Her crying is very normal. Whatever u do, don't let her out when she is crying. Ignore her. When she is quiet, let her out. Do this a few times a day. Put the crate in a busy area (kitchen, living room) and work around her.. Get her used to your presence while she is in the crate.

I had a pitbull/dalmatian dog!
He was a super dog that liked to take walks and play a lot...
he was a big baby and always wanted to take care of.
I miss a lot that dog

thanks Brat, thanks FastLane

i walked her today... actully it's more, she followed me. if i had a leash on her, she wouldn't walk so i had to take off the leash. she didn't wounder around too far from me, maybe 3 feet at most. if that a good thing to not have a leash on her if she behaves?

PS Fastlane, tu peux t'exprimer en francais si tu veux, je comprend tres bien.

Last edited:
tu a besoin d'une laisse car vers l'age de 4 5 mois il va se sauver ...quand tu a la laisse donne des petit vers toi et appelle le ...generalement tu utilise le meme terme de mot moi je dit au pied .... aller au pied ...tu donne un petit sur la laisse ...si il se leve et marche felecite le comme bon chien ake une carresse ...continue a lui parler garder son attention ... les chien sont tres attentif quand tu leur parle ...si tu arrete de lui parler il va tourner son attention ailleurs ...ca peux prendre une couple de jour il es jeune mais ca prend de la patience ...le best si tu as un court ..fais ca dans la court ... dans la rue il va etre trop distraie ca va etre plus long

u can stick a bone in the cage with her.

we were lucky, aspen (husky) didnt mind the cage at all. AND train her to stay away from food ASAP.
aspen just ate my whole chicken leg from dinner last night in like 1 bite !

really important not to hit your dog while training him/her... it was hard for me, but now my dog trusts me and loves to please me aswell as everyone she encounters.. when you got some time and basic training is over, you can teach her a few tricks... like playing dead and stuff.... enjoy your puppy while she's small, cuz they get big fast!

Le meilleur conseil que moi jpeux te donner.....LA PATIENCE ....

faut tjrs que tu sois patiente peu importe si yé rendu 9 mois 10 mois 1 an pis t essai de lui apprendre des chose garde patience un chien a son rythme et toi aussi tu as ton rythme faut faire une equipe et traite le comme un ami un enfant et non juste un chien c'est le gros conseil que j'ai pour toi ...

Moi j'ai une pit melanger avec bull terriere ( les 2 races les plus tetu ) j'ai souffert avec cette bete c'est pas croyable comment c'est tetu. J'ai deja eu mes cours de maitre chien chez canin internationale jsusi meme retourner labas , les dresseurs en revenait pas comment elle etait tetu......Aujourd hui juste WOW une bonne chienne qui ecoute s'amuse et aime sa ptite vie de chien ......

IMG_1984.JPG

I am a beagle lover!
pictureh0402qc.jpg

That guy is Popeye, its an old pic, but he pretty much looks the same...
And this guy is the newest to the family, now he is more difficult to wash then when he was a pup... Name=Chimo
chimo1lz.jpg

comment peut-on entrainer un chien pour qu'il soit gentil en tout temps
mais qui se méfie des étrangers aussi?

je veux un labrador moi, et je veux qu'il soit gentil avec nous et qu'il grogne quand il ne connait pas la personne. Bref, qu'il soit cool et protecteur!

un chien es protecteur ... dans ca maniere.... quand je suis en haut et lui en bas et l;a porte es ouverte et il y a juste un moustiquaire mon chien aboie quand kekun vient pour sonner ... mais il attaque pas ... il previent ...pis c coorect comme ca ... je veux pas qu'il attaque juste prevenir les chien on ca comme temperament ...le miens rarement il va aboyer mais si kekun vient sonner .. ou s'approche trop pres il jappe ...

un point j'oubliais je lui ai montrer a japper ... comme ca quand il jappe pour rien ... j'ai juste a dire jappe pas ...il arrete tout suite ... mais quand kekun vient sonner je le laisse faire pis je le felecite ...il aboie 3-4 fois ... pis il arrete ... comme ca il commence a comprendre quand japper ....

un chien protege son terrain sa sent les gens avec de mauvaise intention ....si tu rend pas trop ton chien stupide avec chance tu auras un chien cool et protecteur faut juste savoir l'aimer et le reste se fait tout seul .. !!

all your dogs are very nice:bigup:

i'm glad i fall didn't have school this week, nore the two next week because i really don't know how i will deal with the dog.
and i do have patience... i learn that cuz of the girl...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back