besoin d'unpeux de photoshop please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Overclocker

salut je veux voir comment la accord que j'ai mit un depot desu va resembler bien monter

tien la photo de l'auto

img8920gwh6.jpg

HERE ---> original size ( http://img463.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img8920ml2.jpg )

and here is the mags that i picked out --->

kazerakzadpcdci3lkr1.jpg

just to give a little ideal :p

the 2 first rims are 18" and the last one is a 19"

but if you don't mind doing a photoshop of it ... it would be realy nice :bigup:

Last edited:
ok i did it with paint to ! looks nice with the body kit actuly its nothing rice at all .. it just a nice clean look

img8920gfhjsb4.jpg

i didin't do it with the other rims .. but i will try :bigup:

Ça me fait penser, je me demandais l'autre jours si je devrais peindre la jupe de mon char, qqn a deux minutes à y consacrer?

Merci :)

richyrich514 said:
bah not that bad could be worse

yeah i know but its going to cost me around 400$ or less and all the rust is gone + im going to go directly after to metropolitain anti-rouille .... then im in business :bigup:

Bonhomme7h said:
Ça me fait penser, je me demandais l'autre jours si je devrais peindre la jupe de mon char, qqn a deux minutes à y consacrer?

Merci :)

i wish i could do it .. but i need photoshop to do that .. but i will try :dunno:

The Overclocker said:
yeah i know but its going to cost me around 400$ or less and all the rust is gone + im going to go directly after to metropolitain anti-rouille .... then im in business :bigup:

no you wont be.. the rust has already formed

Gregster said:
no you wont be.. the rust has already formed

the guy is going to cut the hole fender and put a new one .. don't worry im not dealing with crappy people the guy is realy good he does nice jobs *tu*

oh and btw here is my finished product ... i fixed it aloot :D

img8920gfhjccrh7.jpg

how is it ? :dunno: btw this is all done with paint shop lol :p

if there is any thing that you guys feel like editing it with photoshop go ehead ! :bigup:

little window tint , front side clean flasher :dunno: thats the stuff i can't realy do with paint :(

thanks !

4g63er said:
why aint u keepin ur celica

cuz with the differance of the price of the 2 cars .. im going to pay off the bills that needs to be payed asssap ! .. i have no choice to sell it i have no more income .. + at the price im buying the accord .. its not even a bargen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back