Death in Ile bizard - Stolen Jeep

Status
Not open for further replies.

PewterVette

Anyone got any information on what happened earlier this evening in ile bizard in the Golf St Raphael area? I heard from a neighbor, that a guy stole a jeep and when taking off ran over a lady on a bike and then hit a pole, then took off on foot. I live next to Du golf street, Cops are everywhere! Even on 4 wheelers checking the bushes! I hope he is not in my backyard the bastard! :yikes:

so thats what the cop was doing sitting at the bridge, i drove by in my truck covered in mud with a 4 wheeler in the back and he kept stearing at me.

Heard on the radio she isn't dead - she's in the hospital with life threating injuries - hope they catch the ba$tard

Breaking News... Canadian Press confirms death in hit and run from a stolen car.

Le lundi 21 août 2006

ILE-BIZARD

Une cycliste perd la vie dans un accident

Presse Canadienne

Montréal

Une cycliste dans la vingtaine a perdu la vie lundi à la suite d'un délit de fuite à l'Ile-Bizard, à Montréal.

L'accident est survenu après un vol de véhicule. Dans sa fuite, le suspect a heurté mortellement la cycliste et a fini sa course contre un poteau. Il a ensuite pris la fuite à pied.

Il est activement recherché par le Service de police de la Ville de Montréal.

http://www.lapresse.ca/article/20060821/CPACTUALITES/60821156/1019/CPACTUALITES

****, I really hope nobody knows her on here... my ex who lives there just signed into msn and I actually felt relieved... Let the ****er burn who did this! given the girls age and location I have a strong feeling someone here will know her and that is terrible :( Rip again

so thats what the cop was doing sitting at the bridge, i drove by in my truck covered in mud with a 4 wheeler in the back and he kept stearing at me.

Ya well the guy is still at large. It happened in front of Bel-air street, the guy is young, blonde hair, was injured after he hit the girl and pole and witnesses said he was covered in blood. I checked my backyard, i would have finished him off. Looks like the girl who died lives on Du Golf street.
Hopefully the bastard died from his wounds and is probably lying in the woods somewhere, (the two golf courses are right there or is along the shore on the lake of 2 mountains). Pretty sick, taking the life of a 20 year old just to steal a car. *td* :(

****, I really hope nobody knows her on here... my ex who lives there just signed into msn and I actually felt relieved... Let the ****er burn who did this! given the girls age and location I have a strong feeling someone here will know her and that is terrible :( Rip again

how old is she?

She's 20 but she doesn't live near the course.

Well i was on du golf street, 1 street from my house and there was about 5-10 cop cars there at that one house, and the word is she lives there. Unless thats where the car was stolen from but they say the car was stolen from a marina, which is non existant in ile bizard...Only 2 public boat ramps exist.

nobody knows what the girl looked like i might know her(unfortunatly)i live on the island and i'm 19 ....thats a very sad story I hope they catch him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back