Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Nokian Hakkapelitta 2

Votes: 52 38.2%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 24 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what are the major differences between 401 404 and 409 in lamen terms, price seems to be really good.

WS50

185/60/14- 87$ plus tax plus 3$ tire tax
195/55/15 XL- 99$ plus tax plus 3$ tire tax
195/65/15 Revo 1- 102$

Instalation can be done on site

No such thing as best winter tire.
Too many different types of uses and for each one there would be a good tires different from others.

How much snow? Ice? Depth of snow? Amount of dry asphalt driving? Lowest temperature? Maximum sustained speeds? Willingness to compromise snow/ice traction for dry handling? Expected longevity?

There is a tire that will match those requirements closely. The trick is to formulate the requirements.

Too many different types of uses and for each one there would be a good tires different from others.

How much snow? Ice? Depth of snow? Amount of dry asphalt driving? Lowest temperature? Maximum sustained speeds? Willingness to compromise snow/ice traction for dry handling? Expected longevity?

There is a tire that will match those requirements closely. The trick is to formulate the requirements.

I couldnt have said it better!

Say the best tires for a certain region ? :dunno:

Like here in Sherbrooke we have ALOT more snow then you guys in Montreal, that would be the best in mid-deep snow and ice.

Since last year I got some firestone winterforce, really good snow tire the thread is awesome! Plus theyre really cheap! Under 100$
fs_winterforce_1000.jpg

damn, my four set of winter tires will worth more then my winter beater car hahahhaha

Last edited:
depuis que les NOKIA Hakkapeliitta 10 existe je roule avec ce produit
apres il sont devenu NOKIAN..
j'ai eu le hak 10
hak 1
hak nrw
hak 2
hak 4
nokian all the way

Pour une fois, je pense que le classement que La Presse a fait cette semaine est bon :

1- Nokian Hakka
2-Gislaved Nordfrost
3-Yoko IceGuard
4-Toyo GO2+
5- Michelin X-ICE

J'ai essayé les 5 et beaucoup, beaucoup d'autres pneus d'hiver et vrm ce top 5 est parfait !

chose sur , j'aime pas pantoute les toyo GO-2 + ... j'ai acheter ca pour la civic pis cé maudit tire la on pas de flanc ... cé mou comme dla guenille .

y vente un peu fort pis le char couraille partout , alors pu jamais de tire avec des flanc mou .

j'ai adoré mes pirelli .... pas la meilleur traction , mais faut se dire que l'hivers c'Est 75%+ du temp sur l'Asphalte .. pis pirelli ca roule sur l'asphalte !

pour le prix , les ice trac etais vraiment bien , mais encore la des flanc en guenille .

have the hakka 2's on my car. i used them for the first time last winter and they are just great. i bought them in 14's, so they cost me 450$ with new winter rims and installed.

non studded for me and they've treated me great so far. no loss of control, no problems getting stucked whatsoever.

as for the thread life. i've driven them about 25 000km last winter and i went to florida and back with them (in march..so it was 25 degres down there) and i've still have thread left to get me through 2 winters.

new, they have about an inch, an inch and a half of thread...pretty crazy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back