Supercar canadien (Locus Pléthore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boily

Voici des infos sur cette voiture qui sera au salon de l'auto !!

Qu'est ce que vous en pensez ..

http://www.autojurnal.ro/2006/12/20/locus-plethore-un-supercar-canadian-de-220000e/

locus1.jpg

locus10.jpg

*link had change and pictures don't work anymore ...

This car has been in that state since 2003. I dont think itll ever be finished, not to mention that for that price you could buy a Lamborghini.

Serieusement , la raison pourquoi ca tarde a aboutir est surment un manque de financement/commanditaires, comme la plupart des projets crée ici.

There as never been a NEW picture of that car since 2003. Its always the same old thing. It never ran.

Surprisingly all the autoblogs have the news today...:dunno:

Too bad, l'auto est pas mal en retard sur les tendances actuelles.. ce design etait bon en 1995-2000, pas en 2006-7

I don't like the front that comes back in, if it would be all round it would look much better. Pretty nice though.

needs to loose the curvy ricy bodykit looking thing in the front. today's style looks for clean lines, if not more overall angular designs.

i just read about this on the montreal auto show site...so sorry for the revival.

funny how you can never win....you get flamed for reviving old threads....flamed for starting new ones...but that's besides the point.

according to the car show website, it has 750hp...with the option of making 1300??????? going TT i'm guessing. price is supposed to be like 330 000 CDN.

however there are inconsitencies, as on the official site (http://www.locussupercar.com) it's listed at 250 000 CDN and also has an 8.2l V* by GM :barf: making 550-1000 hp...i'm guessing powerplants are maybe changed or something.

and is this guy in laval or something? his sponsors are arbour VW and chomedey toyota...and i'd bet anything the pics of the car with the 350 and the g35 were taken behind the nissan/infiniti dealer on st martin off laurentide..

how reliabile can this car being made in some guy's garage.....and given that any quality supercar in that realm of power and exoticness costs double that.

props on the central driviing position...it's about time someone gets it right (mclaren did it....and being a purpose-built supercar, i never understood how no one else followed...to the likes of the enzo and konigsegg...

also on the site the guy really only appears to have experience in fibreglass and carbon work...not in actual mechanics...i hope for his sake, he had some other more knowledgeable frenchmen help him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back