FS: 1998 Honda Accord 520WHP Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

CG3H22T

Condition: used

Its a Custom Honda Accord , with Full body kit and rear R34 Nissan Skyline Taillight conversion , has 5Zigen ZR 18 inch wheels, wrapped with Kuhmo tires. Lowered on Tein SS competitive full coil over suspension with front upper strut bar and rear lower tie bar, has aftermarket M3 style mirrors with flashing signal on mirror, carbon fiber hood painted color of vehicle, with JDM blackhousing Headlights with HIDS 8000K, Sparco hood pins, 5 % tint all around, Brembo 14 inch big brake kit and cross drilled rotors in the back, has braided lines. custom 4 inch exhaust front to back with Apexi N1 Muffler,Custom Sparco gas tank cover with custom fitted gas tank relocation kit. Has Rear mounted battery with Alpine amp and Built in Computer with wireless mouse and keyboard that is hooked up to a power inverter. Inside has custom screen like computer which has a fan on a switch also has high low boost switch with switch for amp as well. Seats are custom made stiching with honda logo, front and back seats were redone. Sports a Sparco Steering wheel with Sparco quick release and Sparco shift knob. Also has custom aftermarket sunroof.

The bad : has a Blown 520Whp motor at 32psi, one piston has a hole in it , and ignition is probably what blew ...so basically theres most of the rest of the pieces on the motor that are still good , the Bully Stage 6 Clutch, Garrett GT35R turbo, Custom turbo manifold, Huge FMIC and all piping, the AEM EMS Standalone fuel management system, AEM cam gears, Tial Wastegate and Blow off valve, Fluidyne Rad.

For more pics and details or to view the car please feel free to call me at 613-720-4554 or email me at try_me1991@hotmail.com

Thanks

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

ifcar10.jpg

ifcar9.jpg

Picture9045.jpg

Picture9044.jpg

Picture9042.jpg

NEW PRICE 8000$
Or I can seperate the body and the motor

So I can sell the shell and keep the motor , for the shell I would ask for at least 7000-8000.

But I would wanna part out the motor ..So I wouldnt sell the motor for any less than same thing ...even though its blown, it can still be rebuilt and all that. I might negotiate for a trade. Im looking for a 1996-2000 Honda Civic Coupe SIR or Any car of that style

Let me know :)

Thanks
e-mail: try_me1991@hotmail.com
Phone: 613-720-4554

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back