VW MEET SUNDAY OCTOBER 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marrr

alright so end of season Volkswagon Meet.....sunday october 28th...starting at about 6 pm till about 11 pm.......itll be held at rockland mall parking lot ...the parking lot where theres like 5 levels......feel free to bring food for you and others.....bring camera's.....add yourself to the list just copy paste and add yourself

1-Marrr: Black mk3 golf
2-Carl : Black mk3 Golf
3-Bairos: Black Corrado

rockland kicks us out all the time and calls the cops when we show up because people always have to redline their cars as they enter and leave. it's private property and they don't take kindly to "meets"

okay i dont care where its held as long as theres over 50 cars.....find a place that everyone agrees on!

lolll noo i called sebastien he was suppose to come thursday but i canceled....hes coming back next thursday ....and jessy's suppose to stop by show me his new ride at gallos....i told him to bring his camera to take pics of my ride cuz i got no camera

If we meet after 5pm (when malls close) it can be at Place Versailles (40/25) - HUGE parking

It could be the old Julep

A&W on des sources where the pre-meets usually took place.

Just keep it on the island :)

centropolis

1-Marrr: Black mk3 golf
2-Carl : Black mk3 Golf
3-Bairos: Black Corrado
4-mkv

alright so centropolis sounds pretty good........sunday october 28th alrigth with everyone....im only gonna be derr around 9 so go ahead and start it at about 7 if u want.............ummm spread it out to ur friends.....lemme in on ppl whos coming i wanna reach up to about 100+ cars :) so let ppl know! AT CENTROPOLIS!

is everyone alright with centropolis?...i need directions tho i dont know hwo to get their

is everyone alright with centropolis?...i need directions tho i dont know hwo to get their

if you're comeing from MTL easyest would probibly be A15S esit st-martin go west (left) you'll drive about 100m or so and it's on your right...you'll see the Hustons steak house and a big ugly UFO (colossis) (it's quite big so i guess we'd have to decite what area...my suggestion is the spots infront the SAQ & Boston Pizza) anyways i'll be there & i'll drag along as many of my dubber friends as possible (2 mk4s and a co mk2-er)

to promote you can try a facebook even...just an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back