Sidekick 3 Phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fl4k

Hey guys wondering if any of you have the sidekick 3 phone?
I want to get one, but not sure if ill be able to find a phone company to give me a number and sim card. ?? I was looking on ebay, but dont know if thats the right way to go? Any of you have any ideas or info?

Last edited:
If you unlock it and use it on Fido or Rogers, you won't be able to use any of the extra features (Yahoo, AIM, email, web browsing, etc).

No Canadian provider supports the Hiptop/Sidekick 3.

If you can get your hands on a Hiptop 2, Fido will still activate it.

So in other words i would need to get a Hiptop 2 , to get most of all the programs and Fido will activate everything for me,

And the sidekick 3 is pretty much useless in canada.

So in other words i would need to get a Hiptop 2 , to get most of all the programs and Fido will activate everything for me,

And the sidekick 3 is pretty much useless in canada.

Not sure if you're aware, but the phone is called the Hiptop. Sidekick is the name that T-Mobile uses in the US.

Fido supports the Hiptop 1 and 2. If you get the Hiptop 2, you'll be able to activate with Fido. You'll be able to browse, use instant messengers and get email. All the features of the Hiptop 2 will be available.

Not sure if you're aware, but the phone is called the Hiptop. Sidekick is the name that T-Mobile uses in the US.

Fido supports the Hiptop 1 and 2. If you get the Hiptop 2, you'll be able to activate with Fido. You'll be able to browse, use instant messengers and get email. All the features of the Hiptop 2 will be available.

Thank you for clearing everything up for me, youve been a great help. *tu*

Before you end up with a $300 bill remember that even if you get a Hop-Top 2, you CAN NOT get the unlimited data package anymore for a new activation, and the data plans suck.

Before you end up with a $300 bill remember that even if you get a Hop-Top 2, you CAN NOT get the unlimited data package anymore for a new activation, and the data plans suck.

Really? Last I heard, they were still giving the plan if you asked. That was a few months ago, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back