"i hate VW cars" - WHAT a LAUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs464

Ok... I was watching jmexx' Cruise to MT video on youtube (here)
I was curious to find out where the clicks came from...
6 visitors from QCSwiftClub. So I go there and find a post:
"hi guys sorry but i hate VW cars they look very ugly"
whatever - everyone has his own taste...
Apperantly the person who wrote "hi guys sorry but i hate VW cars they look very ugly" drives a SWIFT! ...a FCUKING SWIFT! LOL

... I just don't understand how someone driving this car:
1939294465439864dbb4ac4.jpg

could allow himself to call ANY CAR ugly! lol...

Just wanted to share a laugh.

Alex

lisent bro if u don't like vw's u steel retards
and if u like them u steel f*****g retard because u are not made for euros and u don't know nothing about cars soo gest don't post and get anybody witch is an true vw lover like meeeeee this is me 7 volks and i f*****g enjoyet every sec. golf 2 GTI VR6 that means back off and learn more about volks they are not the beast but they steel funn and famyliary with true vw lovers

and me parents have 14 vw's in 8years,if enybody else think im crazy (but im crazy) i love soo bad me vw more then me GirlFriend and to be onest with u guys im in love with me golf vr6 more then me GirlFriend

lisent bro if u don't like vw's u steel retards
and if u like them u steel f*****g retard because u are not made for euros and u don't know nothing about cars soo gest don't post and get anybody witch is an true vw lover like meeeeee this is me 7 volks and i f*****g enjoyet every sec. golf 2 GTI VR6 that means back off and learn more about volks they are not the beast but they steel funn and famyliary with true vw lovers

honestly... what ??? can someone translate , because i like vw's but why does that make me a steel retard ? and wtf is a steel retard ?

And Me GirlFriend hate vw's because im more in love with then her but last week she drove me VR and she tell me she enjoyet and now she trust me i get really excited when i drived

honestly... what ??? can someone translate , because i like vw's but why does that make me a steel retard ? and wtf is a steel retard ?

steel retard voudrait dire un retardé en metal ..

wtf chespas quesse que cte gars la veut dire y pas dlaire de comprendre trop trop le sujet ..

sorry guys im drunk right now and i really dont like people's witch talk's bad about volks

omg you're drunk at 8:30 in the morning and there's a people's witch talking about vw's and you really don't like her !??:run::run::run:

did i get that correctly ?

Si tu ne sais pas écrire en anglais, utilise le francais.... Tout le monde comprend le francais sur le board mais ils préfèrent écrire en anglais... ...tsé le monde du west island faut pas leur en demander trop! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back