M/T: Nissan GTR 11.7@119.1mph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont seem to understand why you are hating on a clutchless manual. YOU OWN A STEPTRONIC 330I, A TRUE AUTOMASHIT!

Doesn't mean I like it... I have it because I drive to westmount everyday for work... For all driving pleasure purposes, its lame.

Almost as lame as this overpriced Datsun all you hentai-lovers have your panties in a knot over.

Doesn't mean I like it... I have it because I drive to westmount everyday for work... For all driving pleasure purposes, its lame.

Almost as lame as this overpriced Datsun all you hentai-lovers have your panties in a knot over.

you know nissan has made a great car when its not even out yet and theres this many people saying they "hate" it.

you know nissan has made a great car when its not even out yet and theres this many people saying they "hate" it.

Soo fuc... true!!!! overpriced datsun:bigup:, eummm 3.5 sec car under 100 k,:thefinger... overpriced!!!!

How is this car overpriced? Look at the performance it delivers, it surpasses the Z06 as the best bang for the buck super car.....

LOL at your excuse, you drive to westmount so you buy an automatic. More like, this automatic VGA 330 was the only 330 i can find in my price range, so i will buy this and put my super cool 19's on it so i can bling around town showing off to everyone my overpriced underperformaning kraut mobile........

$70..ehh..I'd pass. I don't have a track anywhere to rip corners up so I'd go for something with more straight line power...Z06 probably although I'm far from a GM guy...

How is this car overpriced? Look at the performance it delivers, it surpasses the Z06 as the best bang for the buck super car.....

LOL at your excuse, you drive to westmount so you buy an automatic. More like, this automatic VGA 330 was the only 330 i can find in my price range, so i will buy this and put my super cool 19's on it so i can bling around town showing off to everyone my overpriced underperformaning kraut mobile........

If it makes you feel any better I have an ACS M5 ordered from the U.S...:dunno:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!:bigup: montez un peu le boost ,mag extra leger,weight reduction,avec des slick c'est bon pour du 10. flat 1/4 les pneus doive souffrir je sait pas qu'est qu'il y a d'origine j'espere que ca colle :bigup:

Ok? I'm taking a plane to Phoenix Feb. 6th and driving it back... you're welcome to come lick it when I get back.

lol, i feel bad for ur future m5. that's such a waste for a ignorant owner like u.
for fuk sake u don't even know ur brand properly hahahaha
u make all bmw owners look bad.

lol, i feel bad for ur future m5. that's such a waste for a ignorant owner like u.
for fuk sake u don't even know ur brand properly hahahaha
u make all bmw owners look bad.

Dont worry, its not an M5. Most likely a early model e39 rebaged 525 with a ACS front bumper, accidented of course, from the states.. The guy is a true kraut ricer........

You people make me laugh!!
The Nissan GT-R is gonna be the sikest car around when it comes out!
Hope to see one a Julep next summer or on the road!!
It dull that it only comes out with a 7 SPEED sequential gearbox!!
But hey........at only 70 000$ its a real bang for the buck,and its faster that the Z-06 with a manual transmission!*tu*
Nissan for life bitches!!!:thefinger

Dont worry, its not an M5. Most likely a early model e39 rebaged 525 with a ACS front bumper, accidented of course, from the states.. The guy is a true kraut ricer........

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep better at night. It's a 2006 E60 M5 btw...

Now you've given me even more reason to be excited about it.

You people make me laugh!!
The Nissan GT-R is gonna be the sikest car around when it comes out!
Hope to see one a Julep next summer or on the road!!
It dull that it only comes out with a 7 SPEED sequential gearbox!!
But hey........at only 70 000$ its a real bang for the buck,and its faster that the Z-06 with a manual transmission!*tu*
Nissan for life bitches!!!:thefinger

Jai bien hate de voir si le 70 000$ va etre vrai....j irais plus pour un 80 000 90 000$. Still going to be a GREAT car!Peut etre pas la meilleure mais un produit tres tres tres interessant surtout au niveau after market..Avec des internes aussi solide.....ouch y en as qui vont se faire des brutes.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep better at night. It's a 2006 E60 M5 btw...

Now you've given me even more reason to be excited about it.

just to let u know, bmw is german. ye know, just in case u don't know. lol
and it's 4 door and has 4 wheels. just in case just in case. :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back