My latest Stang.. 1988 GT 39k miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKGTSTANG

Legacy Member
As always...I could only go 3 days without a Stang before I bought this '88 off a friend. 39,000 original miles! ALL paint is 100% original. Never seen winter, garaged since new. It has some minor mods,

H-pipe
Saleen/MOMO steering wheel (RARE)
Saleen/Hurst shifter ( I have a Steeda Triax going in it)
JBA headers
140mph FMS speedo
Eibach Pro Kit Springs

It's a special order car with option delete except for AM/FM cass and power mirrors!

She is like a NEW '88 GT almost!!!! I love it!!!

I have ALL the paperwork...window sticker..you name it!!!:yikes:
Daves88GT002.jpg

Daves88GT006.jpg

dsc00748nq6.jpg

dsc00798qm8.jpg

88GTpaperwork001.jpg

THANKS! It stays garaged and I will drive it on nice days. As far as mods..only minor ones that can be changed back later. I'm going to do a 100% detail on it front to back..top to bottom for the car shows this year!

Nice find !!!
And while I can understand it must have been hard for you to let go of the '69 .........I like your 88 much better !!!!

Thanks man! You gonna get one??? ;)

...................oh one day, one day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(actually if the new close to home job (like not even 3km door to door), I should be biking into work during the summer months, which would mean the D.D. Focus would no longer be needed.....and therefore free up some cash to get something a little more interesting!)

Dave, wanna find me a Mint IROC? lol, im sure there are some hiding around where you are.

How much you want to spend? 350 or 305? My uncle sold his super nice '83 Z28 2 yrs ago for $3500, 74k original miles, blk/gold 5spd 305 H.O. pretty rare actually. No tops either.

Seriously, if you want one I'm 100% sure I can find something I know ALOT of people and have good hookups for cars, give me the price range you want to spend and what you are looking for...drop me an email fiveltrdave @ aol.com or fiveliterdave @ gmail.com
Take the spaces out..I've been getting SPAM like MAD lately!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back