Need A GOOD Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
ewww don't go to Karina's especially if you're taking a chick... that place really does smell like BO

i love coco bongo .. anyway im not clubing everytime .. i go there because my friend go there and guestlist everytime .. i should try other place :)

k ju why would u bring a girl to a club?!?! imho clubbing is not somethign for 2 ppl to do as a date, unless your going as a group or somethign.

if she loves to dance that much just bring her home, play some of ur best gangsta selection and let her dance on ur peniz

k ju why would u bring a girl to a club?!?! imho clubbing is not somethign for 2 ppl to do as a date, unless your going as a group or somethign.
Yeah.. unless you want like 2-3 guy dance with her.. 'cause IT WILL happen

if she loves to dance that much just bring her home, play some of ur best gangsta selection and let her dance on ur peniz

hahahahaha got it all right!

coda has some good djs fri and sat, most girls there are hot, snobby jewish girls :p
parties are promoted and entire staff is very chill. blizzard also has some good djs but you gotta be willing to deal with a bunch of plateau freaks

tokyo, orchid are more mainstream - music isnt as good and crowds vary but girls are hottt

conco bongo...LOL you'll just find grimy frenchmen c-walking to souljaboy not knowing the lyrics - the girls well they go hand in hand (ie straight from boucherville) nahh watch me yoooooooo

never been to vogue - but i'll warn you its very hatian, you might stand out like MJ at the appolo

coda has some good djs fri and sat, most girls there are hot, snobby jewish girls :p
parties are promoted and entire staff is very chill. blizzard also has some good djs but you gotta be willing to deal with a bunch of plateau freaks

tokyo, orchid are more mainstream - music isnt as good and crowds vary but girls are hottt

conco bongo...LOL you'll just find grimy frenchmen c-walking to souljaboy not knowing the lyrics - the girls well they go hand in hand (ie straight from boucherville) nahh watch me yoooooooo

never been to vogue - but i'll warn you its very hatian, you might stand out like MJ at the appolo

No such things.

lol funny guy.... shes the one who offered to go lol.... im juss pickin a place... and im sure i can handle other guys....

just go to laboom or you can always go to chez maurice and get into fights hahaha

haha were you there a couple months ago when some dude got his eyebrow ring ripped out? I've never seen that much blood in my life, it was hilarious!

I went to laboom for the first time last night, I wasn't impressed... I think I was one of the only white GUYS there, maybe a handful of white males, TONS of white chicks grinding on black dudes, random black chick here and there...

I was only in the hip hop room though, I wanted to check out the techno room and shit but I didn't really get a chance to.

I would have suggested Tokyo, but I was there last Thursday (usually their big nights?), and the music blew; the dude was playing early 90's pop songs at times, trying to switch things up.... It was horrible.

The few times I've been to Tonic, I've really enjoyed it. Sometimes a bit of techno plays, (I forget if this was Fri or Sat), but music was great overall. Just gives you a break to go to the bathroom.

dude, va pas au karina, last time je suis aller, il arretait le monde dans la rue pour rentrer et c'était gratos. Je jure jai vu des gars et des filles de 14 ans... pas 16 ans, 14 !!!

je niaise meme pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back