New GT-R pricings... WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrftMstr

The American Nissan dealers got the hang of Canadian dealers now: marking up prices.

but let's say that they have a damn good reason:
"With only 1,500 examples being available during the first year, this is no real surprise. Supply and demand is in full effect, and for the time being, only the most financially solvent and patient among us will be able to get their hands on Nissan's newest hotness."

Not the typical Canadian dealer excuse:
"Your DRL and your side markers costs 25%of the car"

This is copied from Autoblog.com

It's just an article saying that if you REALLY want one of the first that hit North America, get ready to dish up to $129,000 for one.

US MSRP is $69,000.

quand sort la GT-r?

Est-ce que quelqu'un a des dates officielles de la sortie de la GT-R en Amérique?
Merci

Si c'est vrai le prix affiché, calisse que je déteste le marché automobile canadien...On se fait tellement fourré, on parle d'ici quasiment le double du prix...Gagne de tata. Je boycott Nissan s'il font vraiment ça

That's why they're idiots for not giving it an Infiniti brand to justify the price tag. This is a drift fanboys car but they just can't afford it, the guys that can, the rich businessmen are not going to fork over that kind of coin on a Nissan badge. Poor marketing will be the demise of this car. I don't think they know themselves who they want to buy this car.

That's why they're idiots for not giving it an Infiniti brand to justify the price tag. This is a drift fanboys car but they just can't afford it, the guys that can, the rich businessmen are not going to fork over that kind of coin on a Nissan badge. Poor marketing will be the demise of this car. I don't think they know themselves who they want to buy this car.

With that price tag, even an Infiniti badge wouldn't justify it.

Nobody in North America (especially Canada) is going to dish out that kind of flow except rich spoiled brats that jerk off to anime... anyone old enough with that much to spend on a car will do it on a much more prestigious brand... Christ you can even get a tricked out new M3 or AMG Brabus at that point and still have money to spare.

weren't the gtr's always high in price?? give it a few yrs, price will drop to something a bit more reasonable

fukc to expensive. ..

for that price ... even if im a jdm fan boy i would get a z06 or a gt2

i know its stupid fast ... but ....

baller status is needed to even think about purchasing this bitch...

too bad they overpriced this thing, I knew people interested but at this price its stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back