how much for a 97 passat tdi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
7000$

you're better off buying my Jetta TDi for that price:p

seriously, call me, we'll talk prices, I'm looking into a new car and very nego right now;)

514-806-8177

7000 is not my buget for a winter beater

I have either a 97 passat, very clean, 300k flush, for 2800 nego...

or a jetta 98 FULLY LOADED GLX (power everything, sunroof heated seats etc...) wih 290k very clean too for 3250

those are prices not even negociated yet...

both manual of course, a manual tdi passat must be rare as **** no?

what I am wondering is if the passat costs more to repair or is it about the same thing, cause the passat's interior is much nicer IMO

so I dunno...

missed on a golden oppertunity 2 weeks ago on a mk4 jetta tdi 2001 fully loaded for 2000$! only had minor front damage... dammit! missing a fender and a bumper, nothing else... christ, still biting myself on that one...

PS I'm sorry dubweiser.. but in all honesty, I wouldn't buy your car for thatr price, quite lower too... but still man, good luck! It's got great features

A manual volkswagen is never rare, is's the Auto ones that are rare.
And have you tought about it, a diesel as a winter-beater when diesel engines hate the cold, not really a good idea.

I had one.

It was a money pit. Parts for B4 Passats are as rare as Tara Reid sober and as expensive as Lindsay's monthly coke bill.

Good luck.

I had one.

It was a money pit. Parts for B4 Passats are as rare as Tara Reid sober and as expensive as Lindsay's monthly coke bill.

Good luck.

that's what I wanted to know, so there's not many swappable parts from jetta/golfs to passat's right?

and as for tdi in winter, it's not a TD, it's a tdiu, had one for 5 years and always started without a problem even at -30, you just need to wait for the glow plug to do its job.

the TDI passat is neat because of the big range... you can go forever on 1 tank of Diesel... but an A3 or A4 is more reliable..... There are many many more used parts available for the A4....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back