Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS OWNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, but for Hondas is normal, cuz they rev very high too. I always though the subaru 2.5 engine is not a very high reving engine.

aha...that's a bit much for a 1.8 though. I do just slightly less with my 4.0 V8. I guess you save lots of fuel only if you keep the speed low enough so the turbo doesn't kick in.

Mais je dois (malheureusement) avouer que j'ai le pied pesant.

Mais je fesais environ le meme millage avec ma cavalier 2.2

Ouais effectivement si tu conduit comme quelqu'un de normal bien le millage sera bon. Sa s'applique pas a moi :laugh:

On autre point aussi. Quand je suis aller en vacances l'auto était charger au boute (stock jusquau plafond. Valise pleine. Deux vélos, deux passagers. Et j'étais aller au lac st-jean.

Si tu est deja aller, le chemin pour se rendre la est asser sinueux et montagneux.

i have an integra gsr that revs at about 3900 rpm at 120 i dont know what the max speed is but ive taken it to about 220 on highway, and i can go all the way to toronto on a single full tank.

my old 1993 gsr was revving at 4500rpm at 120
probably because it was 1.7l, instead of the newer one that are 1.8l :dunno:

i remember that 150 was 5500rpm, because on my trip to toronto, The vtec was too loud, so i had to drive 150 at 5500rpm, because vtec start kicking after 5500rpm

I still dont understand why people go crazy about vtec... It is cool once in a while... but Imagine hearing that sound for 5hours straight on a trip... bah *td*

LMFAO, this got me ROTF :run:

evey post takes you to another one with... yet another link to... yet another post.

ok, let's give the rookie a break. Dude, when you post a bunch of questions, just number them as a list in one thread.

my elantra revs at like 3200 going 120. 3000 on the dot going 112. i had a girlfriend that lived in kitchener and west island to kitchener was 625 km and i had between an 1/8 and a 1/4 tank left when i'd get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back