I got DZs on it!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pri

So I just ordered my new wheels today... DZ Exklusiv DZ1.
They are 17x8.5 up front ET30 and 17x10 in back ET30.
Now I am in the market for tires. What do you guys think will be a nice set up? I was thinking 215/45 in front and 235/40 in rear. I am not super low like alot of you MK4 guys are, so I just dont want it to look dumb.
Ill post pics of the actual wheels when I get them!!
Pics for clicks:
dze_1.jpg

Sick, my buddy nunz's got those on his A4, I'll ask him for some pics, well it's insider555 on MR.

yeah, and they look really sick on his A4. When I saw them on his A4, it made me want those wheels. But I didn't wanted to copy "rare" wheels, so I decided against it.

yeah, and they look really sick on his A4. When I saw them on his A4, it made me want those wheels. But I didn't wanted to copy "rare" wheels, so I decided against it.
The first night he installed them he called me up and I went to see him ...

Holly ****in poke/dish/shit was the first thing that came out of my month lol

Looks nice!
All I'm saying is to pull off that much width in the back the stance better be right, otherwise it's gonna look ghetto-licious. Not easy to pull off! :p

Looks nice!
All I'm saying is to pull off that much width in the back the stance better be right, otherwise it's gonna look ghetto-licious. Not easy to pull off! :p

Yeah I know... anyway we'll see once I have the wheels on!

hey tex. can u ask nun if he's got anything montana green extra? a guy at my school needs alot for his gti

Should I paint the centers PG and the bolts gold?
Or i was thinking to paint the bolts gold only and keep the face silver and the lips polished...

What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back