Passion for the Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

M85Iroc-Z

Legacy Member
This car is SOOOOO Badass! Killer in Black

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsO1nTUM6KY]YouTube - Passion Meets Passion - 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8[/ame]

trop belle et forte mais c un dodge donc faut l'entretenir sinon elle meurt....
j'attend plus la nouvelle camaro....

mais quand meme hot..

yep vrai son du moteur srt8! mais si elle est sur le meme frame que 300 charger magnum ca va couter $$ de réparations :p

Sick car but bad timing with the soaring gas prices...
Meh, 70's energy crisis repeats itself.

Va t-ont avoir un match comparatif avec la Camaro 2009 ?? J'espere que oui, c deux ost... belle machine !! Simply sick !!!

À quand un remake de Vanishing Point avec un acteur null au volant et des petites pitounes de char autour ?

Such a blessing that they didn't flunk that one like the Charger... Not that the charger srt-8 doesn't look badass, but to use the charger nameplate on such a nowhere vehicle was one of the worst decisions in the automobile industry. On the other end, that Challenger IS doubtlessly one of the coolest cars ever in my opinion. And gas prices ? meh, i'll just swap in a cummins when prices get too high lol.

They need to put it into production soon christ ! otherwisely, those cars will be purchasable used only when gas'll be 15 bucks a liter lol.

nice en effet...mais si un paquet de monde en achete, ont va etre tanner vite de les voir. trop cest comme pas assez

Such a blessing that they didn't flunk that one like the Charger... Not that the charger srt-8 doesn't look badass, but to use the charger nameplate on such a nowhere vehicle was one of the worst decisions in the automobile industry. On the other end, that Challenger IS doubtlessly one of the coolest cars ever in my opinion. And gas prices ? meh, i'll just swap in a cummins when prices get too high lol.

lol.

Totally Agree! They did this one right.

Maybe a future drift car who knows??? Would be sick to see one of those in the D1 teaming with a viper and rivaling against ford mustang hehe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back