FS: BMW 323i '99 Black/Black 5mt e46

Status
Not open for further replies.

RafSTar

1999 BMW 323i, Jet Black / Black leather, 92 000km, 5 speed manual

Fully equipped:

-Sport Package (3 Spoke Leather Sport Steering Wheel, 16" Star Alloy Wheels Sport Seats, Sport Suspension)
-Premium Package ( Heated seats, sunroof, bi- xenon, cruise etc...)

Mods:

-OEM Aerodynamic Lip Kit
-18" ASA AR-1 Black Mesh wheels / Brand new Tires
-Dinan Chip
-Remus Exhaust
-Icelink Plus iPod integration kit ( works with OEM radio and steering wheels buttons)
-Xm satellite radio
-Eibach sport suspension

I have babied this car from A-Z, always maintained at BMW LAVAL. Nothing wrong with the car. The car has always been stored except for 2 winters. It comes with 16" wheels/Continental Winter Tires and 18'' wheels/ Brand New General Exclaim UHP tires.

Price: 14 800$

Je parle aussi français
514-887-4296
Raffi

2-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-2.jpg

Last edited:
banks will not easily finance a car that is approaching its 10 year mark even if its clean or low milleage+even if you have good credit history, usually when they do its with high interest rates as well

when i was selling my 2000 S2k a guy came to buy my car (it was still 2007 then) and the bank refused him on a 60month finance.... he had already been accepted on a 20K loan for a 2004 RX-8... i was going to let go of my s2k to him for 16K....

it becomes a hastle when you have an older car that is still worth alot of money and banks dont always give out loans ...

good luck with your sale... super clean ride!

banks will not easily finance a car that is approaching its 10 year mark even if its clean or low milleage+even if you have good credit history, usually when they do its with high interest rates as well

when i was selling my 2000 S2k a guy came to buy my car (it was still 2007 then) and the bank refused him on a 60month finance.... he had already been accepted on a 20K loan for a 2004 RX-8... i was going to let go of my s2k to him for 16K....

it becomes a hastle when you have an older car that is still worth alot of money and banks dont always give out loans ...

good luck with your sale... super clean ride!

that s why they invented the lines of credit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back