Event Coverage: PHOTOS: Salon National

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Salon National

La saison automobile a démarré cette fin de semaine à Saint-Hyacinthe où, pour la 11ème année de suite, le Salon National de l'Auto Sport a ouvert ses portes à un public impatient. Reconnu comme étant le seul salon a réellement représenter le monde complet de l'automobile et du sport motorisé, cette exposition montre tout genre de véhicules: des "muscle cars" aux monstres de rues modifiés, en passant par les voitures de rally, d'accélération et des classiques.

The automotive season began this weekend in St. Hyacinthe where, for the 11th year in a row, the salon Nationale de l’Auto sport opened its doors to the ever-eager public. Known as the only show that truly showcases the complete world of cars and motor sports, this show features everything from hardcore muscle cars to modified street monsters, including rally, drag and classic as well.

http://gallery.montrealracing.com/v/salonnational08/

Some rice, yes, but not all of it...

IMGP0541.jpg

IMGP0554.jpg

IMGP0596.jpg

IMGP0561.jpg

IMGP0579.jpg

IMGP0585.jpg

La Civic verte a l'air d'une moissonneuse-bateuse et encore la un John Deer est plus sex que cette estie de vidange la.

that red r32 with the gold gravity's is pretty nice

i've seen the green one around... a lil over the top... but i like the R emblem with the crown on it ;)

ciboire, j'aurais pas payer pour aller la ... rice, rouille et des chars qui ont l'air trizomiques colisse ... tk j'ai rien manqué

the truck is insane!! the red nissan with the gold wheels is nice too.

the rest is garbage, especially the green civic. it was for sale around here for like 5132512 years before some dumbass decided to buy it i guess. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back