Un seul manufacturier à vie: lequel choisissez-vous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
etes-vous caves? ou juste un ti peu lents
cé pour ca que les japonaises dominent le marché présentement
eux au moins sont soutenus par leur peuple

Cayenne GTS
Porsche GT3 rs (for the track)
Porsche GT2 for the ballin' lol :p
Audi S8
Some vw's for some sick ass projects :D

So i'd say VAG

you're totally fcuked for winter then

I'm sure you can stick some winters on a 599 GTB and make it through a Montreal winter.

Just take a taxi 15 days during winter when there are snowstorms.

For the rest, the 599 isn't that low suspension wise.

I think it's worth it to be able to drive an F430 convertible during the summer as a daily driver and an F40 or 355 for track days.

Although with Porsche you have an AWD 911 turbo for winter and a Carrera GT for your summer daily driver.

Hmmm....

I love the Carrera GT so much that's why I'd take Porsche over Ferrari. But then again I've never driven ANY Ferrari and obviously never a Carrera GT so I can't really compare...

lol I wonder why that is

Mostly because their most spectacular-show car is the S2000 and while amazing to drive it's been given the same pathetic treatment as the NSX and 9 years with 0 upgrades = pathetic.

It's dated performance wise compared to the best offerings from BMW-Porsche-Audi-Nissan-Infiniti

And the #1 reason why is: front wheel drive. Most people here wouldn't want to spend the rest of their lives knowing that they could only drive front wheel drive cars.

The Civic SI sedan would be Honda's most fun-ptractical car with a backseat and the S2000 their best sports car. As much as these 2 are great for the price, compared to the competition it's a little sad...

Bmw

DD X5 in the winter, DD m3 in the summer

m5 for short trip ( 500-2000km)

760iL for long trip ( 2000+ km)

en fait, le groupe VAG apartient a porsche !

Ce n'est pas tout a fait le cas.
Porsche holds 30.9% of VAG...

and Volkswagen AG owns:
68.6% Scania
98.99% Audi
100% Volkswagen
100% Seat
100% Škoda
100% Bentley
100% Bugatti
100% Lamborghini

This is why I would also stick to VAG :D

Mostly because their most spectacular-show car is the S2000 and while amazing to drive it's been given the same pathetic treatment as the NSX and 9 years with 0 upgrades = pathetic.

Tu vois, moi je penses le contraire. Je trouves ça vraiment bien qu'ils continuent de faire un "vieux" modèle.

Toyota

J'aurais accèss automatiquement a:
Toyota évidament
Lexus
Scion
Subaru
Daihatsu
Isuzu
Lotus certain modèle

Tata Motors

D'ici 20 ans ils vont avoir acheté toutes les autres compagnies! Ça me laissera le choix des modèles. ;o)

etes-vous caves? ou juste un ti peu lents
cé pour ca que les japonaises dominent le marché présentement
eux au moins sont soutenus par leur peuple

Hum.. Sa serait pas parce que la plupars de leur voiture sont moin cher, plus economique, plus fiable et pratique et que tout cela reflete les besoin du marcher de ce que 80% de la population recherche?

Hum.. Sa serait pas parce que la plupars de leur voiture sont moin cher, plus economique, plus fiable et pratique et que tout cela reflete les besoin du marcher de ce que 80% de la population recherche?

Japonaises....moins cher????.....pense pas...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back