qui joue au golf/ who play golf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbonatik

Banned
j'ai commencé ca cette année.. et à ma plus grande surprise, j'aime vraiment ca.. À ceux qui jouent, ou vous allez, votre meilleur drive, votre Handicape, :dunno:

Started last year, best round was a 113.
Hopefully this year I'll break 100.
Longest drive was close to 290 in Lachute

It's going to be my 2nd year playing golf. I took lessons last summer and it helped me a lot !

I play between 15-20 times per summer + driving range pratice
My usual score is around 100 and my best so far is 86, I just wish I could stay below 100 all the time, that would be great.

My driving sucks, I slice way too much, my best drive must of been 210-220. I'm pretty good with my irons and 5 wood though, putting$chipping needs to be improved.

Anyways, I'm hooked now and I'll try to play it at least once a week this summer, very easy to be an eternal beginner.

84-88 average rounds, depending on the course
I golf a lot in Longueuil (Cerf) becasue I work right next to it. My longest drice ever was 345, and it was on that course. I usually drive anywhere between 280-310, consistently.

I play from 95-105, usally play at Le versant in Terrebonne. Longest drive was about 300 yards. Hoping to play in the low 90's this summer since i will definatly be playing more.

I usually shoot anywhere from 108 to 113, my longest drive is 275 yards

I never play the same course twice in the summer time. I enjoy playing at all kinds of courses!

Been playing for a bit but I only play 6-7 times a year due to time constraints
I usually shoot around 103 - 110, best was a 98.

Longest drive, prob somewhere around 280 - 300yrds, but that 300 was due to me hitting over some trees and the hole was a dogleg :) but hey it counts, lol

Love this sport so much. Its so frustrating, but even after 10 bad shots you get 1 good one and all of a sudden its all worth it again :)

95-105, i play about 5-6 times a year.

i drive 250-280...

I really hope to play more this summer *i say that every summer* bleh

Everyone drives 275+ on the internet lol what a joke. I seriously wish someone would organize something to sort out all the big talkers.

I'm sorry, but golfers don't drive 300 yards and score over 100 lol

Everyone drives 275+ on the internet lol what a joke. I seriously wish someone would organize something to sort out all the big talkers.

Hahaha! . You take the words out of my mouth:p

Ca fait 5 ans que je joue , et je joues autour de 90 , ma meilleure ronde étant un 87 a terrebonne (des bleus ) Je drives pas suuuuper loin ( environ 250 verges) , mais je controles tres bien mes drives , jamais de ''wild-drives'' , je suis rarement dans le trouble apres une drive.. Mon putting me tue...je fais beaucoup trop de 3-putts , je corriges ca et je joues 85...j'espere!!

Hahaha! . You take the words out of my mouth:p

Ca fait 5 ans que je joue , et je joues autour de 90 , ma meilleure ronde étant un 87 a terrebonne (des bleus ) Je drives pas suuuuper loin ( environ 250 verges) , mais je controles tres bien mes drives , jamais de ''wild-drives'' , je suis rarement dans le trouble apres une drive.. Mon putting me tue...je fais beaucoup trop de 3-putts , je corriges ca et je joues 85...j'espere!!

Perhaps I typed it wrong personally.... I dont always drive 275 yards. What I meant was my LONGEST drive EVER was 275 yards, it was on a driving range, with a nice big slice and the wind in my back (YES I play my slice so the ball falls "in play")

When on the golf course, I usually drive close to 200 yards (once again with playing my slice) and I hit the fairway roughly 8 out of 10 times.

Im all up for a Montreal Racing Golf Meet! I usually play alone anyways!

Kirk

I have been playing since I was 18.

I love it and it's my past time until the hockey season kicks back in come August/September.

I have been playing golf since 20 years now. Although I haven't play much in the last 2 years. I was playing around 80-82 and my longest drive was on a 330yards Par 4, I hit the green in 1, Slightly downhill though. Gotta love 8 degrees Callaway drivers with stiff shaft. I usually average 250-260.

Man you guys are full of BS with your average 280-300 and +320 drives, my best friend is a professionnal golfer (handicap 0) and he drives maybe 270-280 consistently and straight, someone who plays around 100 doesn't do that.

An MR golf tournament would be a really good thing though ! I'd be in for sure

Yea Mr Tournament would be awesome !! I play golf too.. just come back from a 2 weeks golf trip in florida. Their courses are so amazing with palm tree and white white sand. I've played the LPGA golf course in daytona; gps in golf cart, amazing fairway and if you're lucky you'll see some gator hehe. You have to be careful because in most of the courses there are a lot of houses near the fairway as you can see in a pic I took hehe..

I think the question was what was your best drive not what is your average drive, all it takes is a good drive with a little wind in your back and lots of roll when it hits the ground to get a 300 yard drive.

A nice tournie would be great to see the BS'rs from the real golfers. I'm an 18 handicap public golfer. 18 handicap because I play over 20 rounds a year. Plus I'm sure alot of the 'golfers' here would easily see their scores go up drastically simply because they don't know the rules of golf. For example, if you are playing a par 4 or higher and on your drive it ends up in the lake, or in the forrest and you are taking a drop, you are hitting 4 not 3. +1 for the drop and +1 for the distance. How many of you knew this particular rule? Be honest.. So your 103 round just truned into a 113 round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back