Sandro_Bit

one liners + sunglasses, you can't go wrong

Caruso_csi1.jpg

carusocsi1jp3.jpg

carusopq0vr4.jpg

Caruso_csi.jpg

here's an empty comic strip to fill up

Caruso_csi.jpg

wow that's not stealing someone's work, they take out the creator's name and website from the bottom and put jj.am, here's the original that allowed for these

0701.png

anyone notice in the 3rd frame, why is he putting on sunglasses on top of sunglasses?:dunno:

:p

I was originally going to do an entire series of David Caruso's day, with each one ending in YYEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, with the final one being him putting another pair of sunglasses on top of his sunglasses, but then I decided to save a whole bunch of time by just doing the last one. Hopefully people notice the second set of sunnies in the third panel, otherwise I've just wasted my time drawing David Caruso.

I was originally going to do an entire series of David Caruso's day, with each one ending in YYEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, with the final one being him putting another pair of sunglasses on top of his sunglasses, but then I decided to save a whole bunch of time by just doing the last one. Hopefully people notice the second set of sunnies in the third panel, otherwise I've just wasted my time drawing David Caruso.

i call bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back