Anyone ever Drive or See someone Drive With Their Foot Out The Window?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahah already saw a PASSENGER with his foot out

but driver...omfg what wrong ?

After they arrest us with our tinted window

yeah right

j'en ai vu un Mardi sur le lakeshore, un coin de rue plus loin il y avais un policier
il l'a rentre asser vite sont pied :D

asser stupide de conduire comme ca, en tous ca j'espere que l'eurs autos sont automatique :yikes:

I dont know if this guy has one leg shorter than the other or something, but i have never, in any car been able to comfortably get my foot out the window!!

And if the guy wants to act like a tard, let him learn the hard way... when his leg gets ripped off in a small fender bender, hell realize foot out the window is not such a cool idea after all!

I would love to see someone get a good accident with their foot out the window.

"How the hell did the driver get his foot ripped off when the cars still intact?"

"Witnesses say he had his foot out the window!"

Just follow those people behind and watch how crooked they drive and the brake real hard cause their not used to braking with other foot... just like in the video posted above. I dunno , some people just are stupid I guess.

I would love to see someone get a good accident with their foot out the window.

"How the hell did the driver get his foot ripped off when the cars still intact?"

"Witnesses say he had his foot out the window!"

Just follow those people behind and watch how crooked they drive and the brake real hard cause their not used to braking with other foot... just like in the video posted above. I dunno , some people just are stupid I guess.

I brake with the right feet, left is for clutch only...on automatic car left foot is useless.

sa doit tellement etre confortable.......j'aurais la graine de pogner dans mes short ca c'est sur...

I've seen that a couple times on the 20 during the summer. Pretty dumb idea. If you get in a crash driving like that, you're gonna end up riding your A Pillar pretty good. And assuming you survive, your voice will now be 8 octaves higher.

Once it was a dude rolling in an '8X Buick Century Cutlass that had more rust than paint on it, and didn't have enough money for a proper razor. The car was also full of fat chicks. The guy didn't have shoes on either, so every body passing him could get a good glimpse of his pierced sock, and possibily a good sniff at his putrid athlete's foot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back