boom!...bye bye engine:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marrr

soo yesterday coming back from downtown at 150 km/h i finaly came to a stop...when my car stalled on mee....started the baby back upp andd kept stalling each time i pressed the clutch...finaly this horrible sound came in sounding like my engine was dragging on the floor :(....then realized my cylinders must have fried!....soo i found a deal. ..what u guys think....2.0l 16 v with tranny and everything else i need plus install for about 1500$...yay or nay?:dunno: ( dont know the mileage on it yet )

I would say find out what's wrong with your engine before putting a new one in your car...it could be something as simple as the head gasket.

nahh i dont want to fix it...i was gonna swap this summer anyways im tired of this sloww shit!..i need more horses!

You oughta be able to find a 16v for less than that. I wouldn't pay over $400 for a good 16v engine. You oughta be able to still use your existing tranny if it works well.

well my tranny is a bit worned out....i found a better deal then that...650$ for tranny and 2.0l 16v plus everything else i need and it only has 130 000km on it

volks mouhahaha crappy cars!

orly2nm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back