Wow I Got My License

Status
Not open for further replies.
grats

I thought I had atleast borderline passed, but I asked and the girl said that I had made absolutly NO mistakes. 100%. Didnt see a point in making a thread about it... lol

congratulations.. what exactly did u pass tho.. theory exam, closed circuit or road test?:dunno:

Any ideas on ur future bike??

did you guys be sure to do blind spot, signal, blind spot, then move. or no??
i am so nervous. go on the 25th. i have a new 600rr sleeping in my garage... dying for rides day to day.

i am so nervous. go on the 25th. i have a new 600rr sleeping in my garage... dying for rides day to day.

Yeah and you have to exaggerate it. like turn your head like crazy to make it seem like are really looking... there was even a few times i stopped on a stop sign, moved up a bitt, stopped again and did head check (left, right, lwft) and then drove off...

i had my lesson with mortys person the day be4 and i killllllled it... its just that wen i was doing the test, i duno... got too nervous....

moi aussi le 25, a sherbrooke jai mon test final.... asti... jai hate de me promener seul !!!!!

si je poche les test, je me promene pas de permis juska ce que je me fasse prendre pis je paie le ticket avec largent des plaques (je déplaque et je le sert juska lannee prochaine ...)... spa vrai que je vais attendre 2 mois pour repasser le test.

yeah, the only reason i failed when i did it is cause i didnt see the stop sign that was on the LEFT of the road, on a speed bump IN the parking lot.. good reason to fail i guess.
so at least i know the area of longueil..(spelling)
just need to get a 2nd helmet now. was thinking arai matt black.
did you guys use your own bikes for the test, or rent on??

well i have a 600rr now (i know i need to update profile) but i think if i do do it i will use my friends vfr800. at least i have driven that before. + i'll save $$

yeah but.... my turn signals are flush, and my license plate is tucked way under the back seat, like behind the tire. LOL.
dont think he would be too happy bout that. :dunno:

I did mine with Morty's bike last year. The bike died on me in the middle of Henri Bourassa lol.

So we had to get back to the SAAQ, then change bikes then continue the test.

Anyways, Congrats. Its really just the nerves. The test itself is EASY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back