Restaurant La perle a Pierrefonds

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfsburg_04

besoin de feedbacks

le menu fonctionne comment? C'est tu un prix fixe ou tu prends des plats à l'unité....

C'est tu une bonne place pour un groupe de 10 personnes

merci

de ce que j'ai entendu... la perle est moins bon que finesse d'orient.... sur st-jean... ou sur l'ile

LA Perle is one of the best szechuan restaurants in Montreal.

It's like 29.99 or 34.99$ all you can eat, you just keep ordering dishes.

you can keep ordering dishes, but if you order something and dont eat a certain amount then they will charge you the a la carte price for that dish. a little pricey for the quality of food imo

I prefer Milsa. much better quality.

Finesse D'orient on st-john's KILLS la perle ..

The thing is that la perle is ghetto inside. finesse is nicer and food is amazing. You can order as much as you want. LA perle sometimes stops you at 6 entry + whatever.

you have a ordering card and you choose what you want *tu*

Well, i don't go out to eat in restaurant to often but i know what good is and i can honestly say that La Perle is really really NOT good. I was REALLY disapointed. Food ain't good, save yourself 40$ and go eat somewhere else...

ive noticed a difference when you order a la carte and when you order the all out can eat. tastes like all you can eat food is cooked in a different kitchen by a crapier chef.

you can keep ordering dishes, but if you order something and dont eat a certain amount then they will charge you the a la carte price for that dish. a little pricey for the quality of food imo

I prefer Milsa. much better quality.

Milsa has the worst service I have ever seen. But some waitress are nice to look at. You still lose.

lol the people that mentionned casa corfu and milsa are out of place a bit.

i really liked la perle both times i've been. haven't been to finesse d'orient yet but Hot & Spicy (one in laval and one on decarie) is also really cool. plus hot n spicy has awesome shit that isn't on the menu such as sea-salt shrimp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back